End of the Year Wish List/2018 Starting Line up

That blue is beautiful! I've been able to use a large wallet in bags like this by layering all my small items on the bottom so the wallet sits near the top. Alternately, can you put a long wallet in there lengthwise?
Yes! A long wallet will fit, but I just have to be creative with my other stuff. It wouldn't be a big deal to place my items vertically. I'll have to carry this bag again soon and I'll do an update on how my stuff fits [emoji16]
IMG_1511316561.658248.jpgIMG_1511316570.691348.jpg
That blue is gorgeous in that picture! I’m wary of getting another blue, because I have a lot of blue bags, but if it’s that vibrant...
I love it. It appears to be a dusty blue in most settings, but in natural light it is super pretty and definitely more vibrant. I took that photo back in July.
@Sarah03 - do you know if there's any hope of getting a discount on a new Chloe bag? I'm sure it's not something they do often - but maybe something through Neiman Marcus or Saks or such at some random sale? Your medium tan Marcie has my eye :loveeyes: A 2018 purchase for sure. My bag budget is spoken for in 2017 but I'll be keeping an eye out for any deals on this bag in the new year :graucho:

Saks will have them on sale at times, but I feel like it's the seasonal colors. Right now there is one going for ~$1300 on their website. I think it's Anemone pink (sp?) which is a nude pink.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Yes! A long wallet will fit, but I just have to be creative with my other stuff. It wouldn't be a big deal to place my items vertically. I'll have to carry this bag again soon and I'll do an update on how my stuff fits [emoji16]
View attachment 3886835View attachment 3886836

I love it. It appears to be a dusty blue in most settings, but in natural light it is super pretty and definitely more vibrant. I took that photo back in July.

Saks will have them on sale at times, but I feel like it's the seasonal colors. Right now there is one going for ~$1300 on their website. I think it's Anemone pink (sp?) which is a nude pink.
Thank you! It looks pretty roomy!

Thank you! It looks pretty roomy!

Here are the loaded up shots! I have my 1941 small trifold wallet, a wristlet, a legacy small cosmetic pouch, a LV cles, and mini lotion. I included a picture of the slip pocket with my car fob to show how deep it is. I keep my iPhone in that pocket as well. There's also a zipped pocket on the back.
IMG_1511374179.941318.jpgIMG_1511374191.683145.jpg
I'll do mod shots later- DH was rushing me bc he was starving lol.

Here are the loaded up shots! I have my 1941 small trifold wallet, a wristlet, a legacy small cosmetic pouch, a LV cles, and mini lotion. I included a picture of the slip pocket with my car fob to show how deep it is. I keep my iPhone in that pocket as well. There's also a zipped pocket on the back.
View attachment 3887475View attachment 3887476
lol! Thank you! The inside leather looks yummy! This bag wasn't even on my radar, mostly because I have so many Legacy duffles. Now I really like it.

View attachment 3887475View attachment 3887476
Are you able to wear this bag without the strap doubled? I think we are same height and I worry it might be touching my knees lol

lol! Thank you! The inside leather looks yummy! This bag wasn't even on my radar, mostly because I have so many Legacy duffles. Now I really like it.
You're welcome! It should hold a similar amount as the legacy duffles, maybe if you stack it. It's not as heavy as my duffles were, but it's probably because I put less stuff in there lol. I was initially drawn to the dark denim pebbled version, but it was all over once I saw this color. It's a fun take on the duffle! It's easy to use & I like the turnlock closure quite a bit.
Are you able to wear this bag without the strap doubled? I think we are same height and I worry it might be touching my knees lol
I think I can wear it that way! I'll test it out and let you know. I'm pretty sure we are the same height!

Last edited:
Reactions: AstridRhapsody
Just wrapped up my 2017 purchases! Coming next week are:

Saddle Saddle 23
Utility Rogue 25
Vermilion Soho Crossbody w/Link Strap

Officially on a ban until my 2018 Chloe Marcie purchase (timing based exclusively on whenever I can snag a sale).

Excited to work these new gals into the rotation :panic:

Reactions: Pagan and Sarah03

Saddle Saddle 23
Utility Rogue 25

Officially on a ban until my 2018 Chloe Marcie purchase (timing based exclusively on whenever I can snag a sale).

Those sound like a well rounded group of bags! Post pics when they arrive!! I'll keep an eye out for you on the Marcie front. What colors are you interested in?

Saddle Saddle 23
Utility Rogue 25

Congrats! All good choices. I really like the Utility items; love the blue lining. I was tempted by the clutch but knew I wouldn't use it enough to justify it. I can just enjoy other people's pics. I really like the Soho Crossbody; I picked mine up yesterday. If I hadn't got the Red/Oxblood colorblock version, I would have gone for the Vermilion; I love that one.

I've finished my purchases as well. I'm happy with the Red Soho - it's the pop of red I wanted at a very reasonable price ($150 Cdn). I'm enjoying wearing smaller bags now as well, so it will be perfect. I also got the Black Tea Rose clutch, but I bought that for my eldest daughter for Christmas. She wore my Chalk Tea Rose Dinky on its maiden voyage to her work party and loved it. I think she'll like a little black version; it's dressy enough with the tea roses to be used as an evening bag.

My big splurge purchase for 2017 is the LV Neverfull that's being delivered today. I've never spent that much on a bag and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. i've been eyeing it for a long time though, and I've been buying less costly totes hoping that they will scratch the itch. They haven't, so I think it's better to just buy the real thing.

That's it for me for quite some time. I've bought all of my bags in the last 14 months or so, and I feel like I need to get to know them all better. There are one or two I'm not crazy about, but they need more use for me to be sure. They may get gifted to others over the next year if I continue to feel that way.

There is nothing on my 2018 list. It's possible that I'll fall in love with a full size red bag at some point in the year, but since 1941 Red is being discontinued (per my SA), it won't probably won't be Coach. I'm not going looking for one either; I have plenty at this point.

Congrats! All good choices. I really like the Utility items; love the blue lining. I was tempted by the clutch but knew I wouldn't use it enough to justify it. I can just enjoy other people's pics. I really like the Soho Crossbody; I picked mine up yesterday. If I hadn't got the Red/Oxblood colorblock version, I would have gone for the Vermilion; I love that one.

I've finished my purchases as well. I'm happy with the Red Soho - it's the pop of red I wanted at a very reasonable price ($150 Cdn). I'm enjoying wearing smaller bags now as well, so it will be perfect. I also got the Black Tea Rose clutch, but I bought that for my eldest daughter for Christmas. She wore my Chalk Tea Rose Dinky on its maiden voyage to her work party and loved it. I think she'll like a little black version; it's dressy enough with the tea roses to be used as an evening bag.

My big splurge purchase for 2017 is the LV Neverfull that's being delivered today. I've never spent that much on a bag and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. i've been eyeing it for a long time though, and I've been buying less costly totes hoping that they will scratch the itch. They haven't, so I think it's better to just buy the real thing.

That's it for me for quite some time. I've bought all of my bags in the last 14 months or so, and I feel like I need to get to know them all better. There are one or two I'm not crazy about, but they need more use for me to be sure. They may get gifted to others over the next year if I continue to feel that way.

There is nothing on my 2018 list. It's possible that I'll fall in love with a full size red bag at some point in the year, but since 1941 Red is being discontinued (per my SA), it won't probably won't be Coach. I'm not going looking for one either; I have plenty at this point.
I love your haul!

I'm working hard to justify spending on the Chloe Marcie for the same reason as your Neverfull - so much money! But I spent WAY over that in 2017 so not sure why I'm sweating it so much. I guess it just feels too decadent for one purse for me.

I picked up all 8 of my 1941 bags since February. I'm feeling fairly guilty already buying 3 at once. But then those 3 bags are roughly 70% of the Chloe Marcie at full price so...

Can't wait for your reveals! :drinks:

Reactions: whateve and Pagan
I love your haul!

I'm working hard to justify spending on the Chloe Marcie for the same reason as your Neverfull - so much money! But I spent WAY over that in 2017 so not sure why I'm sweating it so much. I guess it just feels too decadent for one purse for me.

I picked up all 8 of my 1941 bags since February. I'm feeling fairly guilty already buying 3 at once. But then those 3 bags are roughly 70% of the Chloe Marcie at full price so...

Can't wait for your reveals! :drinks:

Exactly! I'm sure I've easily spent three Neverfulls this year and made piece with that since the individual price points were lower. I've built a robust collection so I think a single expensive purchase is no 'worse' than buying three $500 bags.