Enabler's is all you are!

Since I just got my Carly last week, my DH told me he didn't want to see me on this SH*T again. He really hates TPF. I admit since I found this forum I've been really addicted to coach. I have one bag before joining in September now I have two, Legacy Shoulder bag in sig and medium Sig black Carly. These aren't cheap bags either. You ladies are definately bad influences on my bank account :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I know what you ladies mean... My boyfriend thinks its kinda silly but he is willing to listen and look at pics. He just wishes that I knew how to save money cause I am trying to buy a car... and since I am a fulltime college student and full time worker he thinks that I have other things to worry about....I guess he is right, but he does not understand that once coach gets into you there is no way out....:love:

Ditto. I've been whining about a Hamptons carry-all for weeks...the only thing that has kept me from hitting the BIN is the cost of our insurance after we move and I leave my current job.

JUST YOU WAIT until I get hired again! (hopefully at Merck, oh please oh please)...I'm taking my whole first paycheck out for new Coach stuff.

And I get twitchy for more stuff every time I read the forums so yes, definitely enabling!

I know what you ladies mean... My boyfriend thinks its kinda silly but he is willing to listen and look at pics. He just wishes that I knew how to save money cause I am trying to buy a car... and since I am a fulltime college student and full time worker he thinks that I have other things to worry about....I guess he is right, but he does not understand that once coach gets into you there is no way out....:love:
My s/o is the same. He doesnt mind looking at the stuff i'm interested in.*heheh he doesnt know half this stuff is on its way* But I've been told Jan 1/ thats it!!!

I will have to revise my bag collection to add more stuff to it that he doesnt know about

Ditto. I've been whining about a Hamptons carry-all for weeks...the only thing that has kept me from hitting the BIN is the cost of our insurance after we move and I leave my current job.

JUST YOU WAIT until I get hired again! (hopefully at Merck, oh please oh please)...I'm taking my whole first paycheck out for new Coach stuff.

And I get twitchy for more stuff every time I read the forums so yes, definitely enabling!

Good for you, i'm sure you'll enjoying shopping :smile:

My DH doesn't mind this Forum too much until I want to BUY something cuz of what I've read! *LOL* Then he's on my case about saving $$ (we're going for our 1st IVF procedure in Jan/Feb 2008) since it's cost is completely out-of-pocket. Well, I don't know if I want kids that badly to give up Coach even for a little bit.....hmmmmm, do I??......;)

But I've been told Jan 1/ thats it!!!

You'll just have to keep buying stuff up until the cut-off date. You have a great collection for just recently starting. I agree, now I want so many more Coach bags, but it's hard b/c I'm a full time student and my parents pay for most everything else, so they think it's kind of a silly obsession and don't understand why I'd need so many bags. :girlsigh:

I can just imagine your SO explaining to his co-worker about your collection, lol, that's great!