Enable or disable me PLEASE!!!!!

so get it for sure??? hehe sorry its my first chanel, im usssssally a gucci/lv whore lol! but ok let me describe it better:

It is beige leather
Big cc on front in leather
quilted pattern
inside looks like this: has two sections and dividing the sections is a zippered compartment

the only thing im not sure about is the HANDLES! i dont remember them being the chain :sad: is that bad???? (sorry i sound like a sick needy child lol!) but im crazy excited, and freaked out at the same time lol!!!

THANKS SO MUCH for the replies guys :smile:

The GST has double handle chains with leather interwind and small leather on the top of each handle. Dont forget to post pics.;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...ures-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253.html

post pics.
wink.gif

hehe k im going to go get it now....i dont need to ask any q's right?? i mean they said they were an authorized dealer and omg they seriously had more than some of the chanel stores that ive been in and WAY more than the boutique in niemans!!! lol!! the only thing that freaks me out is that all the pics i see have the chain handles and i dont remember it having chain handles urghhhhhh i sure do hope thats not a bad thing!!!