enable me to get a small agenda!

I'm using Indigo for the last week or two. It's my favorite! I just changed from my lavender, and before that all summer it was my Perle. I also have pomme and the panda in small agendas. I keep one set of refill pages and change out every few weeks or months. Can't live without my small agendas, and this is just for my personal stuff. For work, I have a big daytimer, but my vernis agendas are my pride and joys. Indigo is fabulous, because no color transfer worries. Perle and lavender are kept in dustcovers when they are being used. Repeat: Can't live without my small agendas, the the LV inserts make life so much better!

I actually have a mini agenda and use it almost everyday. Its great for being able to jot down little notes - meeting reminds, bill due dates, etc. Plus it fits in any bag. I got it in Pomme - stunning, but would love the amarante too ;)

oohhh,a mini agenda in Amarante...hmmmm.... maybe that should be my next piece.... I've been sooooo good, no LV since July! could be agenda time.... I do love my Amarante Sunset. Thanks dusty paws... Hey are the 2008 LV inserts out yet? Just curious....

Yeah the 2008 inserts are out already! I checked earlier this week. When I bought my pomme agenda, they didn't have the amarante out yet. Kinda wish I had waited, but hey I was in Europe!

Dying to know if anyone uses any other inserts besides LV for the mini agendas, I'm so jealous of all you sanrio people!