enable me to get a small agenda!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Hey all, I've been reading through threads about how girls just love the small agenda, but I need a little push. Any enablers available? :graucho:

i'll enable you! it's the one item i absolutely use everyday. it's small enough to fit into all my bags, yet is big enough for my needs. i use a day on a page lv inserts and it's enough room, i use a tiffany pen. the tiffany blue looks so lovely on the brown. it has 3 cc slots, and if you need more room, you can add a plastic sleeve to the back of the agenda. i really love mine and i would own more than one!

I love mine. I've had three different PDAs and got a small Framboise agenda in January and have no regrets. The agenda fits in all my bags and I get plenty of compliments on it. It is so shiny and pretty and you can get cute refills to put in them.

The indigo will be FAB!! Go get it!

I am absolutely available for an enabling job. I have a mono small ring agenda and LOVE it! I really use it every day. I am very forgetful, so any notes I need to make go right on the LV note pages that I have (oh so useful and also some nice bling). I have the Filofax week on two pages inserts and also love those. They're big enough for me to write my day's events on them. I also have the Filofax little plastic zip pocket and the credit card inserts in case I want to use it as a wallet! I will post pics later for ya of all of the above! :P

OMG Aarti...not in a million years did I ever think to buy a small ring agenda, but it is absolutely my fav piece in my bag!! It's sooo useful. I use it as my month and weekly planner, plus I put all my appointment cards and business cards (for vet/hair dresser/doc/dentist) in there for easy access and I do all my wishlist for more LV on there and info I find from the forum or from 866. Totally useful! and the price is pretty good too! You can also convert it into a wallet like many member have done, but I don't like it.

all in all,
BUY IT!

Seriously, I had a larger Franklin planner I used forever then upgraded to a Handspring (Palm like device) and then didn't use anything. I missed not writing things down. My small agenda was one of the first things I bought after my wallet and Speedy. I may not carry it everyday, but it is used everyday. I found some cute My Melody/Kuromi refills on eBay that fit as well. It's just cute and classy.

I thought I had to have one too. Well it sits unused in my purse. I have NEVER used it. It is really too small for me to use. It is super cute, and is a nice card holder though if you need extra credit card storage. I guess I am in the minority...

No, I'm with you crjj, I'm not using mine either & want to kick myself for it. I need to use it for organizing but am not organized enough to pull it out & use it~

I'm not really using mine either.. team.. spent money on an agenda that could have been a cles or something else ! :shame:

Oh man, it is pretty tho !