Empreinte Glazing Issue

Thank you Riirii. I will surely going to bring my back when I find a time to go downtown.
Great, share you experience too! I believe they are quite ok of this currently with this being a known issue. In addition to my new Speedy I also got another item as the new model was cheaper than the last price of the old speedy.

Great, share you experience too! I believe they are quite ok of this currently with this being a known issue. In addition to my new Speedy I also got another item as the new model was cheaper than the last price of the old speedy.
I guess they are not. I just contacted my SA about a bag I got as a gift and I was told it needs to be the original purchaser who needs to bring the defective bag and even though i have the receipt, still needs the original purchaser or have the ID of the original purchaser matching the name...I am still scratching my head upon hearing this because it is a gift....

I’ve recently returned my Speedy 25 empreinte to LV because of a glazing issue on the handles and straps. Unfortunately they weren’t able to repair it and the colour I had is not available anymore
I’ve read this has happened before so hopefully it’s rectified in current products!

They have given me store credit but I am reluctant to purchase it again even though I love the bag!
I was looking at the Pochette Metis empreinte instead. Has anyone experienced glazing issues with this bag?
Thank you!
I did and they gave me a credit! I got the pontheium

I guess they are not. I just contacted my SA about a bag I got as a gift and I was told it needs to be the original purchaser who needs to bring the defective bag and even though i have the receipt, still needs the original purchaser or have the ID of the original purchaser matching the name...I am still scratching my head upon hearing this because it is a gift....

Oh ok. Perhaps the fact that I could have asked the original purchaser to take it there too (and offered to do so if needed), changed this situation.

SAs give different information. Don’t lose hope. Bring it to a store. I brought my gifted sticky bag in store and they said it’s defective so I have to pick something from the store that day.

I think it totally depends on your sales associate. I’ve had two things worked on that were originally owned by someone else but I have the receipts in both cases. They had no issue working on something as long as I had the receipt.

I did a quick search of this thread and I’m hoping some experts can chime in and help. I plan to go into my boutique sometime next week but I want to be prepared. I have an empreinte pochette clé from 2015 and there is cracking in the glazing at the corners of flap (where you open and close). Is this normal or something they might replace? It’s the terre color which I’d be sad to give up but has anyone had them reglaze maybe for this instead? I’m a bit of a newbie so I appreciate the advice :smile:

You can see the pics of mine, my error was that glazing was totally 'melting' not cracking. I tried to ask if they could fix the bag as I wanted one with old style (it was speedy) but they told me it cannot be fixed, unfortunately. They do not re-glaze as far as I understood.