Empreinte advice please

Ladies..although the empriente leather is beautiful but I had cracking of the seal is bound to happen. I had one and rarely used it the glazing cracked all throughout my handle so I took it in, although I was lucky enough to get both straps replaced, I was scared it would happen again so I sold it. The leather is pretty delicate.

Thanks noonoo! Discontinuing ombre!? Oh no...only SLG? I'm set on an ombre artsy...I think lol. I just bought the long origami so I don't really neeeeeed another wallet but the empriente is just so gorgeous. I was surprised that the new wallet wasn't released in ombre, but now having heard this I guess it makes sense. My SA told me ombre was a permanent color but I guess not available in every style. Your wallet is gorgeous and seems very functional. I think you may have just gotten me into trouble lol...one more thing on my Wishlist.

Lol! You know Im not sure if only SLG’s or across the board. I just bought my Empreinte bag in Ombre and then I found out this week the color was being discontinued. I guess that will make my pieces that much more special :smile::smile:

I have the secret long wallet and it's holding up pretty well.. I have it for maybe 4-5 months now and so far, no issues and still loving it..:smile: The leather is just gorgeous and low maintenance, and I can tell that the leather is getting softer.. I remember I had a white scuff on it, I didn't know where I got it from then I just used a damp cloth and wiped it... Then voila!.. the white scuff was gone and no damage to the leather..:biggrin: I don't baby my wallet too as I normally just put it in my bag with my keys. HTH! Go get it!:biggrin: You won't regret it..;)

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,748
  • IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,791
Lol! You know Im not sure if only SLG’s or across the board. I just bought my Empreinte bag in Ombre and then I found out this week the color was being discontinued. I guess that will make my pieces that much more special :smile::smile:

Omg! First the increase, now the possibility of no ombre. Ahhh! I better see if I can track one down. Fingers crossed. I think I will have serious regret if I don't grab the artsy. Which bag did you get?

I have the secret long wallet and it's holding up pretty well.. I have it for maybe 4-5 months now and so far, no issues and still loving it..:smile: The leather is just gorgeous and low maintenance, and I can tell that the leather is getting softer.. I remember I had a white scuff on it, I didn't know where I got it from then I just used a damp cloth and wiped it... Then voila!.. the white scuff was gone and no damage to the leather..:biggrin: I don't baby my wallet too as I normally just put it in my bag with my keys. HTH! Go get it!:biggrin: You won't regret it..;)

That's good to hear tessa :smile: Gorgeous color!

I think I am going to purchase the new wallet but I can't decide infini or aube.....I love purple but I don't know if this is a deep purple (which I would like).

That's good to hear tessa :smile: Gorgeous color!

Thank you!:smile:

I think I am going to purchase the new wallet but I can't decide infini or aube.....I love purple but I don't know if this is a deep purple (which I would like).

Yay! Aube is deep purple.. It's a gorgeous purple that goes with everything..:smile: If you want something colorful inside your bag, get the Aube or Raspberry..:biggrin:

It's hard to explain.. But if you've seen the Flamme color before, it's a little bit lighter than that. It's like red pink but more of red.. it's a really gorgeous color.. I prefer this new color over Flamme..:smile: HTH!

NicoletteRN said:
Omg! First the increase, now the possibility of no ombre. Ahhh! I better see if I can track one down. Fingers crossed. I think I will have serious regret if I don't grab the artsy. Which bag did you get?

I dont know how to pronounce this one!! Lol!

Attachments

• image-1111647197.jpg
    image-1111647197.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 1,726
  • image-4197605389.jpg
    image-4197605389.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,719