Emmanuelle bucket bag

baybee806

baybee
Jun 17, 2007
Oh I love that one!
But I was thinking it might be too small?
I don't think it fits long wallets?
Or that it doesn't fit a lot of things?
That's why I was thinking about the bigger one.

bsprout

Jan 2, 2013
I love this YSL and think it is absolutely beautiful. I wanted this bag but decided to save money and buy the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag which is simlar in style but a lot cheaper than this YSL one.

Oct 21, 2008
Oh I love that one!
But I was thinking it might be too small?
I don't think it fits long wallets?
Or that it doesn't fit a lot of things?
That's why I was thinking about the bigger one.
I'm sure the plain Emmanuelle in the medium size is much more practical than the small fringed one! I'm very happy with the design, leather quality and functionality of the small fringed one so I imagine that the medium would also be great, only bigger and more useful :smile:

baybee806

baybee
Jun 17, 2007
I love this YSL and think it is absolutely beautiful. I wanted this bag but decided to save money and buy the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag which is simlar in style but a lot cheaper than this YSL one.

Yeh they do look a lot alike!
Both very elegant and classy looking!

baybee806

baybee
Jun 17, 2007
I'm sure the plain Emmanuelle in the medium size is much more practical than the small fringed one! I'm very happy with the design, leather quality and functionality of the small fringed one so I imagine that the medium would also be great, only bigger and more useful :smile:

I agree! Now just have to figure out which color to go for!

Sep 8, 2006
omg.. your thread just made me go to NM to check out what new SL bags there are... and I'm loving the new stuff!! i saw the croc embossed bucket bag and i'm so head over heels! Get it! get it!