Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski plan to get wed in June

media.monstersandcritics.com/articles2/1535553/article_images/headline_1266842716.jpg The Wolfman, American Premiere at the ArcLight [COLOR=#008000! important][COLOR=#008000! important]Theatre[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Hollywood, California. - Russ Einhorn / Splash News

By Sophie Eager Feb 22, 2010, 12:45 GMT

Emily Blunt and [COLOR=#008000! important][COLOR=#008000! important]John [COLOR=#008000! important]Krasinski[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] are reportedly planning to get wed in June this year.

The couple got engaged last year but have not officially announced a date for the wedding.

It is now claimed that they will be heading down the aisle at a ceremony in June and the bride will be wearing a bespoke John Galliano dress for the intimate ceremony, according to OK!.
Krasinski, 30, is best known for his role as Jim Halpert in the US version of The Office, and Blunt has appeared in movies such as The Young Victoria and The Devil Wears Prada.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/p...nt-and-John-Krasinski-plan-to-get-wed-in-June

I wonder if its true. They keep their relationship private.

Pics from The Wolfman Premiere

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
i had been staring at this thread since it was made and couldn't quite figure out who 'emily blunt' is.. then i told myself a little joke in my head and LOL'd (( wouldn't it be silly if it was EMILY from devil wears prada.. she was BLUNT)) and it is..

i know, i know.. i'm just hilarious.

Not many updates/pics from them, as they like to keep their life private, but who can blame them?

http://www.starmagazine.com/john_krasinski_emily_blunt/news/16646
Keep It Down, John Krasinski & Emily Blunt!
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt should stick to at-home movie nights.
The soon-to-be wed couple got scolded for bad behavior during a screening of Alice in Wonderland in Santa Monica earlier this month.

“They were giggling and talking to each other the whole time,” an insider tells Star.

Finally, a fellow moviegoer tapped John on the shoulder and asked the chatty couple to stop adding their own soundtrack.

http://www.flix66.com/2010/05/15/matt-damon-and-emily-blunt-in-the-adjustment-bureau-trailer/

Matt Damon and Emily Blunt in The Adjustment Bureau Trailer
When I saw the first images from George Nolfi’s THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU, I wasn’t impressed. They were just a couple of images, but they looked too bright and happy to do the story any justice. Well, the trailer is out and I have to say that the film looks great. I love that they’re focusing on the romance angle of the film with the science fiction element used as a backdrop. Philip K. Dick is a master sci-fi writer, but what people don’t give him credit for is the human emotions he conveys with his stories. It looks like Nolfi has captured that with this film.

The film stars Matt Damon as a Senator that meets a beautiful ballet dancer (Emily Blunt) by chance. They fall in love, but it turns out that their relationship was not what was planned for either of them. Together, they go on the run from a secret organization with their only goal being to stay together. The film hits theaters on September 17th.

attachment.php

Trailer: http://www.flix66.com/videos_id_161

This looks really good, I cant wait to see it!

Attachments

• Adjustment-Bureau-Trailer.jpg
    Adjustment-Bureau-Trailer.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 678
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/21/emily-blunt-is-amfar-admirable/

Emily Blunt is amfAR Admirable

Emily Blunt is radiant in red as she arrives at the amfAR Cinema Against Aids gala held at the Hotel du Cap on Thursday (May 20) in Antibes, France.

The 27-year-old actress looked gorgeous in a Georges Chakra Edition gown - love the detailing on the back!!

“They’re sort of revolutionary in what they’ve done for AIDS research and development for a cure, so when they asked me to be a chair, I was really honored….I think it’ll be a fun event!” Emily told the BBC.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 637
  • emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-02.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-02.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 685
  • emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-05.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-05.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 677
  • emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-08.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-08.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 389
  • emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-10.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-10.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 390
attachment.php

When I had first saw her dress on another website, I didnt like it. But I think she rocked it and is just gorgeous!

Attachments

• emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-01.jpg
    emily-blunt-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-01.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 679