Embossed Op Art Rosegold Cricket Pilot

^^^^ great size!!!! would you say it looks more pinkish or goldish? I don't like pink but I love that sheen!!!!! would you say this bag be suitable for a pink hater :P

she truly is a gorgeous bag!!

Thank you, Mrod!! She is more pink than gold and I hope you would consider trying her if you like her sheen. She is pretty flashy for Seattle, but I think she may cheer up the gray days a little!

Thank you, Mrod!! She is more pink than gold and I hope you would consider trying her if you like her sheen. She is pretty flashy for Seattle, but I think she may cheer up the gray days a little!

thanks for answering my question! I will keep her in mind! I have seen other rose gold bags, but I especially like the structure on this one! it's just what seattle needs! i already see people all over seattle fawning over your bag!

Would you say she is more like the small version of the Soho satchels with the similar layout of pockets or more like the large version of the soho satchel?

Hi Bunny.:smile: I'm not familiar with the Soho satchel so I don't know how they compare. There are three compartments in this one, with the main zippered being the largest. The other two are fairly big, too and have magnetic snaps. There are also pockets on the outsides of the bag.

Attachments

• Whistler 058.jpg
    Whistler 058.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Whistler 059.jpg
    Whistler 059.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 84
Hi Bunny.:smile: I'm not familiar with the Soho satchel so I don't know how they compare. There are three compartments in this one, with the main zippered being the largest. The other two are fairly big, too and have magnetic snaps. There are also pockets on the outsides of the bag.

I like the 3 compartments.:tup: I allways liked bags that have compartments such as lily and peytons!