Email contacts for USA Miu Miu Boutiques

Hey guys! New to the forum but have been watching the site for a couple of days, in death of a small Miu Miu bow. Can anyone provide me any email contacts to some boutiques that sell them at the best price? Looking for one in Europe and some U.S. contacts. My email is [email protected]. I've contacted one in Hawaii, but they don't have one in tan for the small size. Thanks!:biggrin:

Hey guys! New to the forum but have been watching the site for a couple of days, in death of a small Miu Miu bow. Can anyone provide me any email contacts to some boutiques that sell them at the best price? Looking for one in Europe and some U.S. contacts. My email is [email protected]. I've contacted one in Hawaii, but they don't have one in tan for the small size. Thanks!:biggrin:

Hi. Can you give me your contact person in Hawaii? Pls pm me. My email address is [email protected] Thanks!

hi butterfly36029, could I please have the contact info for the USA MM boutiques as well? Also, do you have any contacts for the MM boutiques in Hong Kong? I might be travelling there soon! I don't have private msg yet, so if you dont mind, could you please mail me at [email protected] ? Thanks in advance :smile: