Elsa Peretti cabochon ring?

Wow this thread is still alive! I just bought my sister the Olive leaf collection cabochon cut citrine ring for her graduation. Earning her PhD is definitely worth some celebratory jewellery! Cabochon cut stones are so beautiful. I also just bought myself a Temple St Clair cabochon cut rock crystal pendant. Still obsessed with this cut of stones 7 years later lol!

Well... I love this ring in turquoise. I already have the small one (see above photos), but I just saw the jumbo one and love it! Turquoise in this ring is so hard to find so I grabbed it. There is one more large one in case anyone is interested.

Here are both my rings side by side so you can compare .
IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 293
Bumping this thread.

I'm ogling the blue topaz cabochon and was hoping for some mod shots and/or thoughts on the current designs. TIA!

I love this cabochon design. It’s a classic yet so contemporary. It’s also bold, yet so feminine with flowing lines. The side of the ring is beautiful. This is not your typical plain silver ring with a cabochon on top.

I plan to get other stones if I see some I like. I say go for it!

The blue topaz is very pretty, and I was actually going to get that stone if I could not find the turquoise one. But I held out as I really really really wanted the turquoise. I think blue against silver is beautiful. Oh... I am a size 6.5 and they resized it for me so just FYI that’s an option as this ring only comes in whole sizes.

Good luck!

Reactions: MooMooVT
Hi! I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I put on my turquoise cabachon ring today and now I have a question...

I usually wear my cabachon ring on my right hand, fourth finger with the larger/higher side to the right, toward my pinkie. I thought it made a more of a bolder look which I like.

Today, I put it on the other way by accident, with the larger/higher side to the left, toward my middle finger. Now I think it looks better that way, like a big stone in the middle of your hand.

How do you wear your ring? What side do you put the larger/higher side?

Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

Bumping this thread.

I'm ogling the blue topaz cabochon and was hoping for some mod shots and/or thoughts on the current designs. TIA!
Hi, I wonder whether you got the topaz cabochon, I am considering getting one and I hesitate between topaz and rock crystal. If you got it, do you mind posting a pict? Thanks!