Ellie Mae is the best!!!

Glad to hear it got there safely... My german buyer by the way has been making inquiries on paddingtons off ebay usa... I still don't know whether this buyer genuinely never received her paddington or if she has worked out an ingenious way to rip people off...

We all know ellie mae is a trustworthy soul here! Glad to hear the chloes are staying in the family!

I wish this were always the case! It's a warm, fuzzy feeling!;)

Yes, I can only agree: Ellie Mae is the best! She was incredibly supportive and showed she really cared before christmas, when she was helping me to get a vermilion regular Bay from the US...
woohoo2.gif
perfectscore.gif

When ARE we going to do that again?????:roflmfao:

I think its really nice with all the horror stories on the ebay forum - that people like you pauline1417 take the time to reveal some of all the good transactions that do take place on ebay or as in this case bonanzle. Thank you both pauline 1417 and Elliemae for sharing this positive story - and congrats with the bag!

Without a doubt Ellie is the best of the best! :tup: She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes beyond perfect! So glad the bag made it safe and sound to you!!!:heart::yahoo::heart:

Without a doubt Ellie is the best of the best! :tup: She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes beyond perfect! So glad the bag made it safe and sound to you!!!:heart::yahoo::heart:

Zacorey! :hugs:

Thanks ya'll. Your comments are very kind. I have to say that I have bought and sold mostly on BONZ since they went online, and most of my transactions have been w/ fellow pf'ers and ALL... ALL of my BONZ transactions have been PERFECT! It's like shopping with your girlfriends, and I have very much enjoyed it!!:heart:

I think I would have freaked out big time if that happened to one of my bags!
Well done for staying calm girls and it's nice to hear a happy ending to a story on the ebay forum.
Maybe it would be nice to make a thread on Tpf ebay forum for good experiences with sellers, there are some really nice ones out there:smile:

I agree with all of the above, I feel that there are so many horror stories about ebay these days that I was beginning to think I would never get a paddy. After joining this forum there are quite a few sellers I would trust now but have to say I was extremely happy and delighted with the contact I had with Ellie Mae and knew I could totally trust her. I am a Customer Service Manager and think that excellent service deserves to be shouted about as in general people are quick to complain about bad service.

I know this would not always be the case but I never felt the need to authenticate this bag and still cannot believe I have it.

ps Ellie Mae, I could hardly sleep the night I received her, kept dreaming about her!!! and promise to look after her lovingly. :love:

Sadly, you are correct.. the shout-outs are usually about horror, not happy.

Thank You Pauline... you are a very dear person, hon.. and I am thrilled for you to be the new owner of the Argent! You are most welcome, was my pleasure.:heart:
BUT... we are ALL still waiting for you to post your modeling shots on the Chloe Forum! ;)