Elleluxury.com?

Ordered a Marc Jacobs purse from this site and they sent a total FAKE! Phone calls were only returned after I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau and file a police report.

Company is very similar to designersimports.com. They try to pass off knockoffs as the real thing.

BUYER BEWARE!

Can anyone tell me whether or not this website sells authentic handbags or fake ones??

http://www.elleluxury.com/

This is what they state on their website:

"How we are able to sell cheaper than department stores? We are an internet-based company with low overhead costs and we buy in large quantities, thus we are able to sell at lower prices and pass the savings to you.

Elleluxury.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase or your full money back. You will not receive any “knock-offs” copies, “seconds”, or samples of our products. All items displayed on our online shop will be brand new originals directly from Italy. All bags come with dust bag and/or authenticity cards (if the designer uses them, please see description on each item”

I was wondering the same thing, but have just contacted a reputable TPF member who said stay away from this site. They use actual pictures of the real bags from the designer's sites, but when you receive the bag it is NOT the authentic bag. They make it seem like their return policy is super-easy, but I understand it is very difficult to get your $$$ back. I came really close to buying an MJ Multi-pocket and am so glad I didn't. In general, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. That's all there is to it.

I have also heard it is a bunch of fakes. They use the actual pictures from the designer's sites, but when you receive the bag, it is NOT authentic and hardly looks like the bag in the picture. They make it seem super-easy to return your item under "return policy", but I am sure you would have a terrrible time trying to get your $$$ back. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, stay away from ANY seller or website that states they have such low prices because they are a "wholesale" seller or website. Authentic bags are never sold wholesale.

I would definitely say No. The low prices for high end bags is a dead giveaway by itself. Also, you can usually only get Chanels in boutiques, and no real ones would be there (and at that price point).

They're probably playing off the name ELuxury, which sells only authentic bags. ELuxury.com is great; ElleLuxury sells fake bags.

Yeah, I think they are definitely trying to play off the eluxury name.

I purchased a Marc Jacobs quilted venetia from that site a few months ago. When I first got it I had no doubts, but after reading I am very scared it's fake. I have tried to post pictures of the bag but it tells me that I can't post the pictures. I wish I could get it to work so you all could help me determine whether or not it’s real.

Hi Jessica. I would probably take it to your nearest retailer (Neiman's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Saks, etc) and have them take a look at it for you. Places that sell MJ can easily tell you whether it is a fake or authentic. If you don't have those retailers near you, I know there is a internet site you can actually mail it to and they can authenticate it for you (anyone know the name of that site???) I hate to tell you and I know you cringe to hear it, but I think we are all pretty confident it is a scam site..... I am sorry.