Elizabeth Locke Jewels

Thank you. Did you buy anything at the trunk show? I love all her jewelry!
No, I didn't buy anything that day. It was really surreal to go into a room with so much 19k gold! It was like discovering a lost treasure! I really love her jewelry, too, but I started collecting Temple St. Clair in yellow gold as it seems a little more wearable for my very casual lifestyle.

Reactions: oreo713
No, I didn't buy anything that day. It was really surreal to go into a room with so much 19k gold! It was like discovering a lost treasure! I really love her jewelry, too, but I started collecting Temple St. Clair in yellow gold as it seems a little more wearable for my very casual lifestyle.
I love both of these designers. I just purchased a pair of temple St Clair earrings, but I think they're a bit too dressy for my every day style. I'll post a picture of them later. I don't know what I'm going to do with them, perhaps sell them? I do own an Elizabeth Locke fringe necklace which I posted on this thread last month. It's a bit much, but I just love it!!!

I did send pictures to Elizabeth Locke, and they were verified as authentic and from one of her early collections. YAY!!!