Elizabeth Locke Jewels

DS2006

O.G.
Sep 27, 2013
Several people on the VCA forum mentioned loving EL jewelry, so I wanted to start a thread where EL pieces can be posted! For those new to EL, her jewelry is handmade of 19k yellow gold and uses many gemstones, glass intaglio, ancient coins, antique mosaics, and other materials. She sells at her own flagship boutique in VA, select jewelry stores, and Neiman Marcus. At the moment, I just have my first piece as I’ve been working on collecting other things. I hope to add more! But I love seeing EL collections and hope some of you will post here!

My earrings with Sleeping Beauty turquoise and blue zircon accents...
25940388-1E36-42A6-8DFB-76A988145E6D.jpeg

Several people on the VCA forum mentioned loving EL jewelry, so I wanted to start a thread where EL pieces can be posted! For those new to EL, her jewelry is handmade of 19k yellow gold and uses many gemstones, glass intaglio, ancient coins, antique mosaics, and other materials. She sells at her own flagship boutique in VA, select jewelry stores, and Neiman Marcus. At the moment, I just have my first piece as I’ve been working on collecting other things. I hope to add more! But I love seeing EL collections and hope some of you will post here!

View attachment 4791534

Gosh, I love these! They are beautiful; you simply must decide to wear them sometime!!:smile:

• Love
Reactions: oreo713 and DS2006
Reactions: RT1

View attachment 4791534
Thank you for starting this thread. Her jewelry Is gorgeous! Love your earrings! The Gibbs Museum in Charleston, SC, had a wonderful exhibit of Ancient Micro-Mosaics that Elizabeth Locke has collected over a number of years. You could see the influence those jewelry pieces had on her own designer collection.

View attachment 4791534
I saw your post on the VCA forum - they are spectacular and I'd love to see a mod shot to get an idea of proportion!!!

Reactions: RT1 and DS2006
Thank you for starting this thread. Her jewelry Is gorgeous! Love your earrings! The Gibbs Museum in Charleston, SC, had a wonderful exhibit of Ancient Micro-Mosaics that Elizabeth Locke has collected over a number of years. You could see the influence those jewelry pieces had on her own designer collection.

Thank you! We actually go to the beach near Charleston, but I sadly didn’t make it to see that exhibit! I’d love to see her publish her collection with photos and descriptions.

Reactions: RT1 and Cool Breeze