Elementary

Oh yeah, love this show! Love Johnny Lee Miller. His portrayal of Sherlock is soo good. Very surprising as I could not see it when they first aired the trailer. I also can't believe he was married to Angelina Jolie. She has changed quite a bit. Love this show though.

It is! That is good to hear.

I have been enjoying this show. There was a new one after the Super Bowl, but since it ran over my DVR did not record it.

That happened to me too! Bummer. It's not switching to Sunday's, is it?

it was a very good ep...chock full of dramatic scenes.

no, i dont think it's switching time slots, just wanted to get more of the post superbowl audience to catch on and be addicted to the show i guess.

Oh yeah, love this show! Love Johnny Lee Miller. His portrayal of Sherlock is soo good. Very surprising as I could not see it when they first aired the trailer. I also can't believe he was married to Angelina Jolie. She has changed quite a bit. Love this show though.

i think he does a more than decent job too...i think his acting skills are even better utilized to portray sherlock than robert downey jr.

I Tivo'd last week's episode and watched it last night. I am so used to seeing Lucy Liu kick butt and when I saw her so passive in one episode it surprised me :biggrin:

I enjoyed watching Johnny Lee Miller...he was good as Sherlock but I can't help make a comparison to Benedict's Sherlock (Benedict is brilliant in it).

I do like Elementary and will keep watching it.

The finale was great! This show is so good and I don't feel stupid while or after watching. I love TV shows that while entertaining also makes me feel like I may have learned something. Can't wait for next season. It is going to be filmed entirely in London. :smile:

I love this show and BBC's Sherlock. Did anyone happen to notice that clutch that LL carried when she had lunch w/Irene? I kinda thought it might be a Balenciaga, but I couldn't quite ID it.