eeeeeek I CHEATED...

Can someone please PM me about how to post the pic inside the reply and not as an attachment?
:yes:
Okay when you are in the reply to thread mode look at the top of the window, and a little to the right you will see the mountain icon. If you click on that icon you can attach the url code for your picture, and it will come up larger and in the body of your post.
:tup:
Now on to bags! The bag and wallet are beautiful! I am not a matchy person so I like to use my small LV accessories with my Bbags, like my white multicolor or cheryblossom PTI's. And besides having lots of small LV accessories and LV strappy high heeled sandals, I have kept two LV bags I adore, both white multicolor...the Eliza and the Suede Fringe bucket. Spreading the love is deffinitely okay.
:heart:

Thank you so much everyone (and Deana, for the tip on posting pics in message, I'll see if I can do it!) for your nice words! Last night my new BV wallet was sitting on top of my black city and WOWZA it was like they were made for each other! The black was blacker and the red was redder - seriously complimentary, the leathers.....*siiiiiiigh*

wow spylove you're good! :tup: yes I got a Hampstead, the medium size, it'll be perfect for work - and a red BV wallet :heart: - it's kind of a french purse style, dunno what it's called...here's a pic! Can someone please PM me about how to post the pic inside the reply and not as an attachment? TIA.

I do love them. But *whiiiining* I still want my ocean city!! Need to give myself a reality check! :yes:

i love it, congrats!!