eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i just called and

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
I just called louis vutton and ordered the mono speedy 25. The SA was very nice. I asked her all kinds of questions. She said she has the 25 and it's very roomy and if i dont like it I could always send it back and pay a little extra and get the 30. I got next day shipping so I should get it on wednesday.:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Yeah, I thought the 30 might have been a little too big! I carry my cell, lotion and a few cosmetics so i dont need a big bag. I can't believe I already am getting my 2nd lv hee hee

Great choice! I also went back and forth on the size, but when I saw them in person, I had to pick the 25. The 30 would dwarf me, plus I carry so little that my 25 sags dramatically! Thw 25 is also deceptively roomy. I have to keep fishing around for my stuff.

You will LOVE it!!! I just got one and it's my favorite...I swear I am SO in love with this bag. I looked at the 30 and it was WAY too big for me...looked llike luggage on me. I am fickle with my bags and usually after a couple of weeks with one I get bored....but not with this one. It's a classic. Please post pics when you get it!

You will LOVE it!!! I just got one and it's my favorite...I swear I am SO in love with this bag. I looked at the 30 and it was WAY too big for me...looked llike luggage on me. I am fickle with my bags and usually after a couple of weeks with one I get bored....but not with this one. It's a classic. Please post pics when you get it!

Yeah I'm excited to recieve it! I dont care for really big bags either. The rep on the phone said its a nice sized bag. She said the 30 is more popular but the 25 is nice and roomy as well!