eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i just called and

I just called louis vutton and ordered the mono speedy 25. The SA was very nice. I asked her all kinds of questions. She said she has the 25 and it's very roomy and if i dont like it I could always send it back and pay a little extra and get the 30. I got next day shipping so I should get it on wednesday.:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

:yahoo: YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! Don't forget to post pics!!! Woo Hoo!!

It's such a good size. I was worried when I first got it...but it holds ALL my things...and there is still plenty of room. It's not a bulky big bag. I really just can't say enough about this bag. I can see myself getting another in the future...that's how much I love it. My husband thinks I am nuts because I am so in love with it.

For me, the decision between the 25 or 30 was based on the OPENING of the bag not the actual bag. The 25 just seems to have such a small opening it was a pain to try to get stuff in and out of it.

Hopefully you'll love it.......if not you can always exchange it. :yes: Congrats on your new bag!

Congrats and I'm sure it's perfect for what you carry. I have both sizes and the 25 is more then enough for me. Sometimes I find myself filling the 30 with things I really don't need so it doesn't look as empty.

Congrats! :yahoo:
I'm sure you'll love the size. I have the Mono Speedy in 30 and just got the Azur in 25, which seems to be more my size. I rarely use the 30 as I don't carry that much w/ me :shrugs:
I hope you'll enjoy your new Speedy!

oh yeah twinkle, let me fill you in lol. Well I chopped up my credit card months ago cuz I never thought I'd need it. Then I called and asked for the account number and exp date. I paid it off so i thought I'd use it again but it takes a while to mail a new credit card. So I dont have one yet and the only way I could get a new lv right away is if I called the 866 vuitton number cuz they dont ask for the security number on the back. That's why I ordered it over the phone today. Im still going to the boutique though, I wanna actually see what a lv boutique looks like. I might just buy the pochette then hee hee.