Edith...couldn't stop at just one!

I almost returned my Edith because I wasn't sure how much I loved her! But I didn't, thank goodness, especially since I got a fantastic deal. Now I use her everyday and get loads of compliments all the time. Just today someone said I love your bag, who is it by??!!

You know, I almost never get bag comments, no matter what I'm carrying...maybe people in my area just don't notice these things. But I don't mind, I carry them for me and not other people...and I :heart: Edith no matter what. Just this morning on my way to work, I had my lunch and two magazines stuffed in there, and she didn't complain one bit. :supacool:

pixiechic your red darling is gorgeous!!! :heart: sweetie i wounder why switch back to ivory so soon? the red one is TDF for winter isnt it? :angel: or maybe ivory contrasts so well with dark winter outfits.. either way they are two lovely ediths!! :flowers:
ehim.. its my birthday this december + my only choco Edith loaf's birthday! she is a year old!! and i decided she needs a bigger sister to take care of her!! so i won a beautiful Muscade messenger Edith! i cant wait!! it should start its journy today! i hope it gets here before 27 dec! my BD :sweatdrop:
dont we just love ediths girlz!! i carry my choco edith loaf everyday to work and she never complained! and she still looks like new!! i had to attend a workshop at a university for three days and i couldnt be more proud of my lovely edith! i was telling my mom sometimes i wanted just to hug her if i wasnt in public! hehehe :love:

pixiechic your red darling is gorgeous!!! :heart: sweetie i wounder why switch back to ivory so soon? the red one is TDF for winter isnt it? :angel: or maybe ivory contrasts so well with dark winter outfits.. either way they are two lovely ediths!! :flowers:
ehim.. its my birthday this december + my only choco Edith loaf's birthday! she is a year old!! and i decided she needs a bigger sister to take care of her!! so i won a beautiful Muscade messenger Edith! i cant wait!! it should start its journy today! i hope it gets here before 27 dec! my BD :sweatdrop:
dont we just love ediths girlz!! i carry my choco edith loaf everyday to work and she never complained! and she still looks like new!! i had to attend a workshop at a university for three days and i couldnt be more proud of my lovely edith! i was telling my mom sometimes i wanted just to hug her if i wasnt in public! hehehe :love:

I may or may not switch to ivory, but for some reason I always want light and girly colors in January, after all the deep fall colors and the intensity of holiday stuff in December. Maybe I'm just hoping for spring?

Congrats on your new muscade beauty! You totally deserve to have her for a birthday gift. Your birthday is just a few days before mine... :yahoo:

IMO you should go ahead and hug that Edith if you want to! :P

I honestly think that the Edith will become a classic bag. I can't see it ever going out of style. The big stitching, the big tab, the slouchy leather, the school bag look -- those are only some of the things I love about this bag. It holds so much, yet looks so chic. Who can stop at just one? Not me.

pixiechic awww our BDs are both in Dec!! :jammin:
hehehe will do that next time :yes: there isnt much a difference between that and me hugging my little teddy bear on my office's desk at work occassionally! :sweatdrop:

Birkin123 exactly.. "Classic"!! i couldnt say it any better.. and no we sure cant stop at just one :shame: