Edit the title of a thread?

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Sorry, I know this is totally LV unrelated, but I need some help.

I've posted some pictures of my fedex delivery, but I don't know how to edit the title to say "pix now included" or somehting like that.... or can i not? I can edit the title in another forum, but not sure about PF

Please help :crybaby:

You only have 5 or 10 mins to edit a post.
Just go back and reply to that same thread adding pic's.
the thread will then show a paper clip (there are attachments) so people will know there are pic's there.

Thank you, I suppose I ran out of luck then... I started the thread yesterday and I added the pictures just now. Don't want to bother the mod for such a teeny tiny thing either...

O well

I was wondering if it was possible to change a thread title. For example, I started a thread in the Bags Showcase section called "small but cherished LV collection". The collection's grown considerably :shame: and there are other bags as well, so I was thinking about editing it. Or if you misspell something, it would be great to correct it. Is that possible and how? I hope the question is ok. Thank you! :smile:

I was wondering if it was possible to change a thread title. For example, I started a thread in the Bags Showcase section called "small but cherished LV collection". The collection's grown considerably :shame: and there are other bags as well, so I was thinking about editing it. Or if you misspell something, it would be great to correct it. Is that possible and how? I hope the question is ok. Thank you! :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/the-edit-post-button-54080.html

Are you asking if it's possible or if this feature can be added?

Editing threads is the privilege of the mods and I personally don't think it's a good idea if members are allowed to edit their own threads all the time. Just my opinion though.