Edit the title of a thread?

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Sorry, I know this is totally LV unrelated, but I need some help.

I've posted some pictures of my fedex delivery, but I don't know how to edit the title to say "pix now included" or somehting like that.... or can i not? I can edit the title in another forum, but not sure about PF

Please help :crybaby:

Nina_LV

Sep 4, 2006
I believe that after a certain period of time has passed, you cannot edit the title or post. You have to contact a MOD to edit the title.:idea:

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
You only have 5 or 10 mins to edit a post.
Just go back and reply to that same thread adding pic's.
the thread will then show a paper clip (there are attachments) so people will know there are pic's there.

mcmug17

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Thank you, I suppose I ran out of luck then... I started the thread yesterday and I added the pictures just now. Don't want to bother the mod for such a teeny tiny thing either...

O well

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
I was wondering if it was possible to change a thread title. For example, I started a thread in the Bags Showcase section called "small but cherished LV collection". The collection's grown considerably :shame: and there are other bags as well, so I was thinking about editing it. Or if you misspell something, it would be great to correct it. Is that possible and how? I hope the question is ok. Thank you! :smile:

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
I was wondering if it was possible to change a thread title. For example, I started a thread in the Bags Showcase section called "small but cherished LV collection". The collection's grown considerably :shame: and there are other bags as well, so I was thinking about editing it. Or if you misspell something, it would be great to correct it. Is that possible and how? I hope the question is ok. Thank you! :smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/the-edit-post-button-54080.html

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Are you asking if it's possible or if this feature can be added?

Editing threads is the privilege of the mods and I personally don't think it's a good idea if members are allowed to edit their own threads all the time. Just my opinion though.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Any Global Mod can help in there - me, Amanda, Cristina or Pradas Meadow, we moderate all the forums.