Edinburgh, IN outlet question

I'm so glad you are getting your Zoe!:woohoo: I got to the outlet at 2:30 and you won't believe what I saw when I walked in - sitting on the Zoe wall was the parchment Zoe you have been talking about!:nuts: So I walked up to look at it and I fell in love:love:. I did not think much of it from the pic you attached earlier but IRL, that is the prettiest Zoe (beside the woven one) I have ever seen. I picked it up to take to the counter and another woman almost tackled me wanting to know where I got it. She thought it was gorgeous too! I did not realize it had gold leather on the sides. So now I'm getting the woven Zoe for $147 (with coupon, tax and $10.00 shipping to my house) and I walked out with the parchment Zoe for $145 (before tax). You totally converted me because I can see why you love it! So I am officially on ban after today - no more bags until next year! I immediately switched my Black Zoe to the new one after I got home since it's a more summery color. My mom just loves it. Let me know how everything went at the outlet. We'll have to post pics later of everything we got.

:woohoo:YAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's SO awesome that you got the parchment Zoe, and really kind of funny! And the woven, too! Great day for both of us. I was really impressed with the Edinburgh outlet, though it was farther than I thought, or maybe it just seemed that way with rush hour traffic through Louisville, whew! They had all kinds of things that I didn't expect to see. I would say it was similar to the St. Augustine outlet, size-wise but had SOOO much more selection. I left at like 5 pm and just got back at 12:30 :lol: BUT it was SO worth it---and my friend wanted to go to a shoe store after Coach, then we tried to find this restaurant and got lost in Louisville, it was quite comical. We actually ended up in Ohio at one point. I took some pics, getting ready to post them now, but wanted to check in here first to see how you did. Can't wait to see your pics of Zoe and anything else you got!

I went around 4:30 today and there was another gold Peyton. Not as flashy as I thought, but even with all the discounts, it's the same price as the Parker Hippie I wanted and I think I'd rather have that because of the fact that the hippie can also hold my laptop. They had some of the Parker stuff there (pretty cute), just not the hippie. I got a Carly for my grandma and a scarf. Carly was $130 and scarf was $10. Love. :yahoo:

I got that scarf pattern cosmetic bag and a small wallet for myself. I might take back the wallet to go toward my hippie... decisions, decisions. It was a freaking zoo in there today. TONS of people grabbing stuff and a lady yelling lol. Apparently she was upset because she found the bag under a sign that said it was cheaper. Drama at the outlets! :P

I'm glad you got the Peyton! I did not see the Parker bags so they must have put them out after I left around 3:00. It was not a zoo yet at that time. Was it a patchwork Carly you got for your Grandma?

:woohoo:YAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's SO awesome that you got the parchment Zoe, and really kind of funny! And the woven, too! Great day for both of us. I was really impressed with the Edinburgh outlet, though it was farther than I thought, or maybe it just seemed that way with rush hour traffic through Louisville, whew! They had all kinds of things that I didn't expect to see. I would say it was similar to the St. Augustine outlet, size-wise but had SOOO much more selection. I left at like 5 pm and just got back at 12:30 :lol: BUT it was SO worth it---and my friend wanted to go to a shoe store after Coach, then we tried to find this restaurant and got lost in Louisville, it was quite comical. We actually ended up in Ohio at one point. I took some pics, getting ready to post them now, but wanted to check in here first to see how you did. Can't wait to see your pics of Zoe and anything else you got!

You are so right, yesterday was a great day:yahoo:! I'm still in shock about seeing that Zoe sitting on the shelf, it's almost like it waited for me to get there! I cannot stop staring at the parchment Zoe! I'm glad you like the outlet. Traffic was a little heavy yesterday as it took me 45 minutes to get back to north Indianapolis. That makes twice I've been to the outlet in one week! I'm exhausted from all these buying trips. My laptop is being serviced to get rid of that virus so I will be posting pics later. I forgot to ask about a tracking number for the chargesend. I hope I get it at least by early next week. I'm glad you were able to walk out with your Zoe too instead of having to wait for it. Since the outlet is 25 minutes from where I work in Downtown Indy, I'll try to make trips to see what there and report back here. I might even break my self-imposed ban!:graucho:

I'm glad you got the Peyton! I did not see the Parker bags so they must have put them out after I left around 3:00. It was not a zoo yet at that time. Was it a patchwork Carly you got for your Grandma?

No, I liked a lot of the Carly's, but for her first bag I thought I'd get her something more simple, so it's the black/gray Carly. I'll post in about 2 seconds... it's on my phone. :smile:

Here's the bag/scarf I got my grandma. I got the cosmetic case for me. I was looking for a large one, and I actually like that scarf pattern IRL way more than I expected to. I was super excited the large was only $39-20%. Woohoo. :yahoo:

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 43
  • -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 37
Here's the bag/scarf I got my grandma. I got the cosmetic case for me. I was looking for a large one, and I actually like that scarf pattern IRL way more than I expected to. I was super excited the large was only $39-20%. Woohoo. :yahoo:

Cute bags! The bag you got your grandma is actually the siggy Zoe. I was a little confused because the only Carly's I saw were the patchwork ones.

I went around 4:30 today and there was another gold Peyton. Not as flashy as I thought, but even with all the discounts, it's the same price as the Parker Hippie I wanted and I think I'd rather have that because of the fact that the hippie can also hold my laptop. They had some of the Parker stuff there (pretty cute), just not the hippie. I got a Carly for my grandma and a scarf. Carly was $130 and scarf was $10. Love. :yahoo:

I got that scarf pattern cosmetic bag and a small wallet for myself. I might take back the wallet to go toward my hippie... decisions, decisions. It was a freaking zoo in there today. TONS of people grabbing stuff and a lady yelling lol. Apparently she was upset because she found the bag under a sign that said it was cheaper. Drama at the outlets! :P

Oh gosh! Glad it had settled down before I got there, which was almost 8 pm. You know, I always see people post about the madness and grabbing and stuff, but I've never seen that. The St. Augustine outlet is always dead when I've been...both Orlando outlets were busy, but not a madhouse, and the line has never been more than 1 person in front of me. I've also seen people post about people waiting in line just to get into the store. I can't even imagine, that's insane! Man, I wish I would have seen everything before the crowd got there. I felt like they had a whole lot of stuff, especially for an hour before close on a 20% weekend, but after reading about the crowds I kinda wonder how much was already bought up before I got there.

I want a Parker hippie, too. That's going to have to wait, though, because I just got the parker swingpack and really want the hippie for the crossbody function.

You are so right, yesterday was a great day:yahoo:! I'm still in shock about seeing that Zoe sitting on the shelf, it's almost like it waited for me to get there! I cannot stop staring at the parchment Zoe! I'm glad you like the outlet. Traffic was a little heavy yesterday as it took me 45 minutes to get back to north Indianapolis. That makes twice I've been to the outlet in one week! I'm exhausted from all these buying trips. My laptop is being serviced to get rid of that virus so I will be posting pics later. I forgot to ask about a tracking number for the chargesend. I hope I get it at least by early next week. I'm glad you were able to walk out with your Zoe too instead of having to wait for it. Since the outlet is 25 minutes from where I work in Downtown Indy, I'll try to make trips to see what there and report back here. I might even break my self-imposed ban!:graucho:

I hope your Zoe arrives quickly! I'll be watching for your pics. I too am glad I didn't have to wait for my Zoe. But more than the pain of having to wait...several of them had little dark spots on them. It reminded me of those prize machines where you put in a quarter and try to grab a stuffed animal with that metal claw thing. That's what it looked like, like it had been in one of those machines and pinched and picked up by a metal claw. The SA tried rubbing it out with moisturizer but couldn't get them out. I examined 3 of them before I was finally satisfied with the last one in the back! If I had been shipped one with those spots, I would have been upset especially since I live so far from the outlet and who knows if I'd even be able to find another to exchange it for. I read on someone's reveal thread that the SA said there was a mark in the leather top of a signature Zoe and sold it to her for $64!! For that price, I could have lived with those spots!

Thanks for offering to report back about what's there, that would be awesome! There's a new outlet opening in Cincinnati Aug. 6 and I've been counting down the days. It's supposed to be HUGE from what I hear. But I'm sure there will be crowds for a while after it opens, plus it won't be any closer to me than Edinburgh. I'm just picturing total chaos kind of like what Andieliz described :lol: So Edinburgh will probably be my "local" outlet at least until the crowds die down a bit. And I'll try to get there right around open or just before close. Funny how I've only known about the Edinburgh outlet, and how (relatively) close it is to me for a few days now. As much as I've been talking about it here, and to people IRL, I feel like I've been a regular customer for years :lol:

Oh gosh! Glad it had settled down before I got there, which was almost 8 pm. You know, I always see people post about the madness and grabbing and stuff, but I've never seen that. The St. Augustine outlet is always dead when I've been...both Orlando outlets were busy, but not a madhouse, and the line has never been more than 1 person in front of me. I've also seen people post about people waiting in line just to get into the store. I can't even imagine, that's insane! Man, I wish I would have seen everything before the crowd got there. I felt like they had a whole lot of stuff, especially for an hour before close on a 20% weekend, but after reading about the crowds I kinda wonder how much was already bought up before I got there.

I want a Parker hippie, too. That's going to have to wait, though, because I just got the parker swingpack and really want the hippie for the crossbody function.

I've never seen it that way. I was telling my husband, it was kind of exciting LOL. Most of the people weren't even using the 20% off, so I'm not sure what all the excitement was about? They did have lots of new stuff since the last time I went. I'm not sure how much would have been gone, because I'm not sure how much they replenish items. Like, when I walked in, I could count 3-4 of those scarf cosmetic bags and when I grabbed mine, I had to pull it off a display because they were gone when I walked around a second time! LOL That Zoe I bought was the only one left in that size/color and it was hidden in the back somewhere... I picked it up right away and carried it around the store with me. I swear, a lady was watching me waiting for me to put it back! I'm guessing, especially with the new Soho stuff, they had more in the back. I was most surprised that the Parker items weren't going as fast. They still had quite a bit of styles in the mushroom color when I went. I was pretty close to getting it as my mom's first leather bag for XMas.. she has one of the same styles with the C's on it. She doesn't love the leather as much as I do though. :smile:

I hope your Zoe arrives quickly! I'll be watching for your pics. I too am glad I didn't have to wait for my Zoe. But more than the pain of having to wait...several of them had little dark spots on them. It reminded me of those prize machines where you put in a quarter and try to grab a stuffed animal with that metal claw thing. That's what it looked like, like it had been in one of those machines and pinched and picked up by a metal claw. The SA tried rubbing it out with moisturizer but couldn't get them out. I examined 3 of them before I was finally satisfied with the last one in the back! If I had been shipped one with those spots, I would have been upset especially since I live so far from the outlet and who knows if I'd even be able to find another to exchange it for. I read on someone's reveal thread that the SA said there was a mark in the leather top of a signature Zoe and sold it to her for $64!! For that price, I could have lived with those spots!

Thanks for offering to report back about what's there, that would be awesome! There's a new outlet opening in Cincinnati Aug. 6 and I've been counting down the days. It's supposed to be HUGE from what I hear. But I'm sure there will be crowds for a while after it opens, plus it won't be any closer to me than Edinburgh. I'm just picturing total chaos kind of like what Andieliz described :lol: So Edinburgh will probably be my "local" outlet at least until the crowds die down a bit. And I'll try to get there right around open or just before close. Funny how I've only known about the Edinburgh outlet, and how (relatively) close it is to me for a few days now. As much as I've been talking about it here, and to people IRL, I feel like I've been a regular customer for years :lol:

I'll be sure to post pics of everything when I get the Acorn Zoe. I want a Parker Hippie also but I'm not sure which color. I'm going to call next week (or even weekly) to find out when they come in. If you hear anything about them before I do let us know. Since I HATE driving long distances I probably won't make it to the Cincinati outlet. If you ever decide to go, let me know what they have. I wish Edinburgh had shoes since that's my other obsession! I've never seen that kind of chaos at the outlet even when I've been on a Saturday. I think the SA's are starting to recognize me since I've been coming weekly:lol:!

I'll be sure to post pics of everything when I get the Acorn Zoe. I want a Parker Hippie also but I'm not sure which color. I'm going to call next week (or even weekly) to find out when they come in. If you hear anything about them before I do let us know. Since I HATE driving long distances I probably won't make it to the Cincinati outlet. If you ever decide to go, let me know what they have. I wish Edinburgh had shoes since that's my other obsession! I've never seen that kind of chaos at the outlet even when I've been on a Saturday. I think the SA's are starting to recognize me since I've been coming weekly:lol:!

We are going to Cincinnati in a few weeks (late August) so I'll have to stop by! My husband and his dad are going golfing, so that will be a good trip for me! I was excited to hear that!

I TOTALLY agree with you - Edinburgh NEEDS shoes! I ordered my Hippie.. I'm hoping I don't fall in love with the color so that if our outlet gets them in different colors, I'll be willing to compromise... but I doubt that happens! :graucho:

We are going to Cincinnati in a few weeks (late August) so I'll have to stop by! My husband and his dad are going golfing, so that will be a good trip for me! I was excited to hear that!

I TOTALLY agree with you - Edinburgh NEEDS shoes! I ordered my Hippie.. I'm hoping I don't fall in love with the color so that if our outlet gets them in different colors, I'll be willing to compromise... but I doubt that happens! :graucho:

You ordered a Parker Hippie? Are they at the outlets now:nuts:?

What color hippie did you order, Andieliz? And what other Parker styles did they have in mushroom besides the swingpack? The swingpack was the only thing I saw in that color.

I'll definitely be sure to report back when I go to the Cincinnati outlet. I just don't know when that will be. I "accidentally on purpose" left my credit letter at home when I went to the outlet on Friday, so I still have that to spend. I thought I'd go opening weekend but my parents will be in town then. My dad really wants to go to IKEA up there, so it's possible I still might make it up there. But I'd want to be there before it opens in case of lines which would put us leaving very early in the morning and I'm not sure I want to go nuts in a new outlet with my mom hovering around. She really doesn't get my love for Coach! So I might wait a couple of weeks for the newness and crowds to die down and my mom won't be with me.

I got the graphite hippie. Ohlalala. The outlet actually had the parker shoulder bag in mushroom... I called today and they are all gone in that color. They have the shoulder bag in the purplish color and an "off white" and he did say "a dark tan"... I'm not sure what that is/means?? He said prices were around $150, so I think that might be for the smaller ones... not sure? Either way, I was seriously considering going back if there was still mushroom. I'm sad I didn't pick that one up, especially if it's a "rare" outlet find. He said they don't really know if they will get any hippies in. Says they are pretty hard to come by... and he just won't know until they get there.

We are going in late August to Cinci so hopefully it won't be crazy. I love IKEA. ;) My mom understands my addiction, I think I've got her hooked on the outlets, now, too. There are some in Colorado and I think she's going tomorrow to buy "Christmas gifts... or whatever other good deal they have" LOL