Edgepaint toaster bag reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think this one has been revealed yet. It is a pretty good size. Adjustable strap. I think I like it. What do you all think? Wonder what the burnt camel looks like???
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393290738.689961.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393290837.456545.jpg

2. Ohhh! Thanks for revealing, I have been interesting in this new style, can you wear crossbody?

3. Yes. Adjustable strap is very long.

4. oh Awesome! Are you happy with the size? what would you compare it too?
    Looking at the sizes I think the big one is similar to Juliette but this looks bigger for some reason.

5. I'm not sure what to compare it to. It's so square. I like big bags and I think this is pretty good in size. I have always had a thing about square bags though!

6. Thanks for the pics! This has me excited to get home and unbox my Edgepaint Preston that came today (I'm at work right now).

7. Thanks for posting pics, very cute. Congrats

8. Cute!

9. That's funny, me too! I love square or boxy type bags.

10. This is cute! I love the contrasting colors. Congrats!

11. Oh. I love it! Can you show us the opening and the inside do I could get an idea on size? Thanks!!

12. It's beautiful! I bet it can hold more that it looks like it could.

13. It's really cute. I love the white trim for contrast.

14. Interesting...it does look like a toaster shape! Lol...very cute though! Enjoy it! I love these pre-Coach online reveals....I can decide what I want to get before it hits the stores!

15. Nice! Really liking the contrast!