Ebay's Shoes & Purses Forum crashes and burns

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://algiejiveisbaginthesaddleamen.blogspot.com/

I have posted all emails shared between algie and I there. No headers, but if requested, I can post those as well, I hate that the headers stretch out the board, therefore chose not to post them.

They were posted elsewhere but algie emailed the board people and lied to them about who I was. Claimed I was someone in Washington even though he knew exactly who I was the whole time.

I clearly take some blame as far as this goes, however, algie has the most blame to take as far as getting saddle removed along with your top post on the Ebay board ( Yes I know who you are over there ) as posted in emails shared between him and I one evening.

As well, I must add, you are placing blame on the wrong person or persons on many things when it came to that board. I havent spoken to Catherine in months except for the couple emails I received begging me to stop on the complaints board because algie was lying to the court claiming that I was her and she created me so to speak, when he knew from day one who I was and that I exist. However in the past, yes, we shared many emails back and forth. She forwarded MANY things that Algie sent her when it came to what he was doing. Copies of emails HE was sending Griff, and wanted me to do the same thing ( I never did btw ) along with other things.

Unfortunately I only saved a few of those emails. Im not sure why I saved algies, but I saved his in a seperate folder, knowing what kind of man he was, I knew he was going to do something and place blame on anyone and everyone else, and claiming total innocense.

That is the night I googled him and along with other issues that I chose not to be involved with, and refused any more contact with him. I had no idea this man is who he really is. Had I known all that I know of him now, I would honestly have never gotten involved to begin with. For that, I do take blame and apologize for not doing my homework before hand.

As for the complaints board, DO NOT believe everything algie and lisa ( his girlfriend ) say as they have enough accounts over there between them.

We all need to take some blame however algie coming here and claiming total innocense when in fact he was the one that got saddle removed along with your top post, and the sad part is you guys did not even question him, you just started sharing information that you had on us without skipping a beat. For all you guys knew, he could have been sent here, he could have been me or Catherine or any of the other people involved. You had no idea, you just believed anything and everything he stated as truth............

To be honest, that is what ticks me off the most. I know I messed up by not doing my homework first on him, however after everything that was done, you took him at his word without skipping a beat.

As for proof, copies of emails is all I can really show as proof. I can state that from day one, any and all emails sent to me from Catherine stated " Algie says " or " Algie did " type messages and I know that is not proof that Algie in fact did say or did do however the emails we shared where he brags about bringing down saddle and refusing to stop tells me that in fact the emails Catherine sent were true.

I told her months ago that I would not bring her name into this as she does not want trouble, and I must apologize to her if she reads this, however there is no way around not mentioning her in any shape or form when it comes to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I never admitted to filing false reports. I stated that I would receive the emails asking me to report such and such posts and what to report them for. I only reported maybe 1 out of 10 or less of those posts. It depended on whether or not I agreed to the reasoning, mostly I did not agree so ignored the requests.

I was asked several times to email Griff and sent copies of emails for examples of what to write, however I have never written Griff, as far as the Ebay purse board was concerned anyways. I did write once to ask why I was removed from the Ebay boards ( pink slipped ) but never did get an answer so knew there was no reason to waste my time on him.

If you want to believe a convicted murderer, drug dealing criminal that is entirely up to you.

Here is a link to his girlfriends complaint 'the harley hellcat' Here she is replying to one of her boyfriend "Algie' posts that has since been removed by him to cover his tracks, but you can read where she adresses him.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ebay-purse-discussion-board-c315750.html

MORE PROOF - NOTICE THE TOWN & STATE???
http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=profile&id=413600

MORE PROOF - HERE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAIN IN 2007!! Different id...WHO are the id changers??
http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=profile&id=367434

Unfortunately many IDs were removed so there is no way to prove dates and such however, if memory serves you correctly, we were on the CB for over 2 months before algie showed up under the ID thebaginthesaddleamen! If memory serves you correctly as well, it wasnt until March when your posts began getting reported, correct? Same time algie showed up on the CB under the saddle ID.

Wonder why that was? Because algie was the one doing all the reporting. If it was us, then why did it take us 2 months to begin reporting after you first had me removed with a 7 day suspension ( pink slip )?

Think for a minute, wouldn't we have began reporting immediately instead of waiting over 2 months to " get our revenge " ?

But thats alright, keep believing a convicted murderer, drug dealing criminal go right ahead, no sweat off my brow so to speak. I will just keep posting new stuff over on my blog since algie cannot lie and get that removed.

Yes phred, thats my purpose for rubbing it in to all your faces the fact that you guys believed some slime ball who came here with some sob story that he completely made up out of thin air to try and get sympathy.

I guess what I have been saying since day one has been the truth.

Here I thought maybe after all this time some of you would have done your homework on this slimeball, but I guess not.

Good luck you guys are definately gonna need it.

If you want to believe a convicted murderer, drug dealing criminal that is entirely up to you.

Here is a link to his girlfriends complaint 'the harley hellcat' Here she is replying to one of her boyfriend "Algie' posts that has since been removed by him to cover his tracks, but you can read where she adresses him.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ebay-purse-discussion-board-c315750.html

MORE PROOF - NOTICE THE TOWN & STATE???
http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=profile&id=413600

MORE PROOF - HERE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAIN IN 2007!! Different id...WHO are the id changers??
http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=profile&id=367434

Unfortunately many IDs were removed so there is no way to prove dates and such however, if memory serves you correctly, we were on the CB for over 2 months before algie showed up under the ID thebaginthesaddleamen! If memory serves you correctly as well, it wasnt until March when your posts began getting reported, correct? Same time algie showed up on the CB under the saddle ID.

Wonder why that was? Because algie was the one doing all the reporting. If it was us, then why did it take us 2 months to begin reporting after you first had me removed with a 7 day suspension ( pink slip )?

Think for a minute, wouldn't we have began reporting immediately instead of waiting over 2 months to " get our revenge " ?

But thats alright, keep believing a convicted murderer, drug dealing criminal go right ahead, no sweat off my brow so to speak. I will just keep posting new stuff over on my blog since algie cannot lie and get that removed.

And the motives for all this? Catherine aka Flyincoach - threatened in both Ebay Forums and several Ebay purse Groups to get even with anyone who'd EVER contradicted her or who she suspected of reporting her fakes. Algie's motive? Can't seem to find one.

Sorry, your statements don't wash. And I think I can put a name to your posts, as well as the others involved. All this sounds SOOOOO familiar. ESPECIALLY THE COPYING AND PASTING OF UNRELATED AND MEANINGLESS INFORMATION AND POSTS FROM OTHER LOCATIONS. Really, if you want people to believe you, you need to change your modus operandi - it's just like reading your rants at theComplaintsBoard all over again

If you're so determined to "come clean", then I suggest you contact Ebay Live World and admit to filing false and malicious reports against forum members that led to many of them being banned without valid cause and supply the IDs and the IP you used to file the false reports AND KEEP CONTACTING THEM UNTIL THE MEMBERS YOU HELPED GET BANNED ARE REINSTATED. Otherwise, please spare us your protestations. Make it right, or shut up. And if you think anyone here gives a tinker's dam about what BS you post in your self-serving blog you're sadly mistaken. We've read enough of it at theComplaintsBoard. (Finally decided to ban you, did they? Pity.)

Status
Not open for further replies.