Ebay Wants Its Sellers Back

The same thing happened to me! 4 ratings for free priority shipping ?!!!!!! --i read its a new guy who took over form meg whitman and its all his stupid ideas john something-- my friend is still suspended-now 3 months -- for over 700 !00% feedback b/c of one star with a 4.0

I got suspended just a couple weeks ago for no apparent reason (I didnt even get an email) The only thing I can think of is a scamming buyer reporting me for allegedly having no value on the gift card I sold and did a chargeback via PayPal (even though I had ALREADY refunded her the money, albeit not through the refund link because it would not let me for some reason). Aaaargh !

^^^
I had that happen with a pair of Louboutins i sold- they claimed the box was empty (despite the customs forms saying it weiged 2 pounds). To make a long story short, i was out a very expensive pair of shoes, shipping, and all the fees.

I wanted to put this in the NPB thread but it says no chatting. So, how can we tell if a buyer is a non-paying bidder if seller's can't leave neg feedback anymore?

Also, has anyone noticed the NPB have increased dramatically with the new feedback (i.e. no neg for buyers) system? My non-payments have easily tripled!

^^^
I had that happen with a pair of Louboutins i sold- they claimed the box was empty (despite the customs forms saying it weiged 2 pounds). To make a long story short, i was out a very expensive pair of shoes, shipping, and all the fees.

I wanted to put this in the NPB thread but it says no chatting. So, how can we tell if a buyer is a non-paying bidder if seller's can't leave neg feedback anymore?

Also, has anyone noticed the NPB have increased dramatically with the new feedback (i.e. no neg for buyers) system? My non-payments have easily tripled!

Yup, its because people can get away with it now. And now we can't even warn other sellers that the buyer pulls scams. Its terrible !

It's really not rocket science- if there's no consequences for non-payment why would buyers pay if they had bidder remorse and decided they didn't want the item? I've never once done that but there's no consequences for their actions. Ooo...a NPB report. So what? Obviously fBay doesn't feel that thinking is a valuable commodity. :thinking:

Nothing like taking something that worked for years, and messing it up until you p*** off everybody and destroy the business in the end. Why?

Yup.
I stupidly forgot to put the "immediate payment required" thing on this one item I had up. I had a $350 BIN OBO on it and a buyer who kept offering like, $200, $275, etc. and her offers kept getting auto-rejected. So I changed my price to $325 BIN (no offers) and she bought it. Well that was Thursday afternoon. I emailed her on Friday night asking when she'd be paying, etc. and I still haven't heard from her.
UGH. :cursing:

^^
Yeah, I made that mistake too. They did a BIN and never paid and I had quite a few watchers. i was so angry- but thanks to fbay there's no real way to say anything about it! How are you or I supposed to know about these dead beat bidders without feedback since the unpaid strikes aren't visible? Stupid!

I left *bay a while ago because:
selling limits
no customer service
fees
idiot buyers

I don't plan to ever go back. I take all of my items to consignment shop now, I get 50%, but it is better than the headaches on the *bay! Once bonanzle has more traffic, I may go there...

I think I'm going to try bonzale.com..I am just sick and tired of the 30 day restrictions!

you and me both. Last week I had 3 items that didn't sell so I relisted. Of course after relisting Ebay wouldn't let me revise any of them so I could add Best Offer. I emailed them to request a review to lift this restriction, rec'd a reply that they would if it this once, tried to revise and still couldn't . Forced to send another email and forwarded their email showing that I was supposed to be able to revise and then got a reply back saying to contact them in 90 days. Idiots. I'm done with them.

I really like Bonanzle there just doesn't seem to be the traffic. It's getting better every day and I really like that the items are on there for nearly as long as you want. Argh...what to do? I tried taking a few pairs to my designer consignment shop but here in New Mexico most designer items are unknown so they just don't bring what they should. I mean, I found a beautiful pair of pony hair Chanel heels at this place for $60!? I would never sell a pair of Chanels for my cut of $30!

In most instances I'd rather keep them but it really depends on the item I'm selling...

I just started selling on ebay late last year and after reading all these and some articles, I fear for my bank account (charge backs for buyers). I am already selling brand new items at a loss as business has been really gloomy lately and to know the potential of having "fined" from them/buyers does not make me feel secure.