Ebay seller tig-japan...

@BagStalker44 - I believe tig-japan is a "lister" for brand_jfa. They are a perfect example of "sellers who don't have the item in hand and they are listing on behalf of other brick and mortar stores, the entity listing the item just goes by the attributes that are communicated to them from the shop and things can get lost in the shuffle or not mentioned" @Roku mentioned in her post (#5) above.
When I was purchasing from Japanese re-sellers on ebay I had a similar experience with tig-japan. The return address provided was for brand_jfa. I believe there are two additional ebay sellers who are "listers" for brand_jfa. That experience and my own speculations concerning authencity of bags from re-sellers are the reasons I stopped purchasing from that market.

Thank you for sharing. Do you believe Brand JFA is "safer", i.e. more honorable?

I'm sorry I've never done business with them so I can't offer advice one way or the other. Perhaps someone else who has, will chime in. Did you do a search for brand_jfa on tpf? I'm sure you may run across some buyer experiences. Brand Jfa not only sells on eBay but on
Rakuten (very high prices) and has a brick and mortar presence also. This is FYI only and does not imply they are safer or honorable, nor am I insinuating the same.
Re: Brand Japanese Fascinating Association
Import Brand Shop JFA
143-1 Shibagaki, Otsuka-cho, Gamagouri-shi, Aichi
443-0013, Japan
TEL: +81(0)533-59-6590 FAX: +81(0)533-59-6591

Reactions: BagStalker44
T
I'm sorry I've never done business with them so I can't offer advice one way or the other. Perhaps someone else who has, will chime in. Did you do a search for brand_jfa on tpf? I'm sure you may run across some buyer experiences. Brand Jfa not only sells on eBay but on
Rakuten (very high prices) and has a brick and mortar presence also. This is FYI only and does not imply they are safer or honorable, nor am I insinuating the same.
Re: Brand Japanese Fascinating Association
Import Brand Shop JFA
143-1 Shibagaki, Otsuka-cho, Gamagouri-shi, Aichi
443-0013, Japan
TEL: +81(0)533-59-6590 FAX: +81(0)533-59-6591
That's the address! I wrote a letter to the "Representatives/Company President" Shinya Itakura. Will see what comes back. Doing your suggested search now. Thanks!