eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

tamatharm_4

Won auction, no communication. Contacted her after 3 days no payment, then once again after a week. No reply. Had to open an unpaid item case and still got no response after 4 days so I closed it for my fees.

cynthias*bags-bargains*

I was looking at an item from a seller and something made me check her feedback. It turns out the seller is a buyer-flipper who buys from sellers and bullies them into giving partial refunds so she can increase the profits on the flips. She also has many feedback comments indicating she returned different items than she received.

If you sell Lucky Brand or Michael Kors, you definitely want to block cynthias*bags-bargains*

In looking at her feedback left for sellers, she has left 94 negs, 4 neutrals and one feedback was withdrawn by ebay.
And in looking at her feedback FROM sellers, ticked off sellers have left the NIGHTMARE buyer at least 2 dozen feedbacks that she's savvy enough to report and get removed.

Toolhaus is glitchy but if you time it right, it's scary!
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cynthias*bags-bargains*+&Dirn=Left+by&ref=home
There are 94 negs left. These are JUST the ones cynthias*bags-bargains* left within the last 6 months:
iconNeg_16x16.gif
HORRIBE Experience, Seller RUDE, Bag not as described, Many issues BEWARE BUYERS
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest, Purchased & Paid,seller canceled order without communication, Beware.
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest seller,Purchased bag of 30 treats,was sent only 20,Horrible Experience
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest & Rude Seller,bag had issues not shown/mentioned,Horrible Experience.
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest,Seller excepted my offer,I paid then seller canceled my payment,BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Bag had lots of issues not shown nor mentioned,returned bag 9 days ago,No Refund
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest,item not as described,many issues.Seller said I pay to return,BEWARE.
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Horrible Experience,Seller canceled after I paid without any explanation, BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest,Won bag 4 days ago,seller now cancels & says unable to send bag.BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Horrible Experience, issues not shown nor mentioned, seller ignored my messages.

You know it's a PITA buyer when this many sellers leave feedbacks that indicate a problem. The following are just some of the sellers she stuck it to:
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: sandrgarci863 ( Feedback Score Of 106)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: cailin099 ( Feedback Score Of 98)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: hopivisions ( Feedback Score Of 825)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: sriheruka ( Feedback Score Of 299)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: br_tb0pa_fjjjq2t4 ( Feedback Score Of 544)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: 1sun*butterfly ( Feedback Score Of 79)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: designerdiva828 ( Feedback Score Of 1978)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: taylorblair98 ( Feedback Score Of 1093)
This comment has been removed by eBay. --------Seller: chadnrobin2007 ( Feedback Score Of 76)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: coloradogirlholly ( Feedback Score Of 305)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: haute_eclectic ( Feedback Score Of 612)

cynthias*bags-bargains*

I was looking at an item from a seller and something made me check her feedback. It turns out the seller is a buyer-flipper who buys from sellers and bullies them into giving partial refunds so she can increase the profits on the flips. She also has many feedback comments indicating she returned different items than she received.

If you sell Lucky Brand or Michael Kors, you definitely want to block cynthias*bags-bargains*

In looking at her feedback left for sellers, she has left 94 negs, 4 neutrals and one feedback was withdrawn by ebay.
And in looking at her feedback FROM sellers, ticked off sellers have left the NIGHTMARE buyer at least 2 dozen feedbacks that she's savvy enough to report and get removed.

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cynthias*bags-bargains*+&Dirn=Left+by&ref=home
There are 94 negs left. These are JUST the ones cynthias*bags-bargains* left within the last 6 months:
iconNeg_16x16.gif
HORRIBE Experience, Seller RUDE, Bag not as described, Many issues BEWARE BUYERS
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest, Purchased & Paid,seller canceled order without communication, Beware.
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest seller,Purchased bag of 30 treats,was sent only 20,Horrible Experience
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest,Seller excepted my offer,I paid then seller canceled my payment,BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Bag had lots of issues not shown nor mentioned,returned bag 9 days ago,No Refund
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Horrible Experience,Seller canceled after I paid without any explanation, BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest,Won bag 4 days ago,seller now cancels & says unable to send bag.BEWARE
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Horrible Experience, issues not shown nor mentioned, seller ignored my messages.

You know it's a PITA buyer when this many sellers leave feedbacks that indicate a problem. The following are just some of the sellers she stuck it to:
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: sandrgarci863 ( Feedback Score Of 106)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: cailin099 ( Feedback Score Of 98)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: hopivisions ( Feedback Score Of 825)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: sriheruka ( Feedback Score Of 299)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: br_tb0pa_fjjjq2t4 ( Feedback Score Of 544)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: 1sun*butterfly ( Feedback Score Of 79)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: designerdiva828 ( Feedback Score Of 1978)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: taylorblair98 ( Feedback Score Of 1093)
This comment has been removed by eBay. --------Seller: chadnrobin2007 ( Feedback Score Of 76)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: coloradogirlholly ( Feedback Score Of 305)
This comment has been removed by eBay. -------- Seller: haute_eclectic ( Feedback Score Of 612)

Holy Moley!

cynthias*bags-bargains* is certainly going on my BBL!
She's handed out 106 negs as per Toolhaus!

Thanks BB.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenBurned
bonniel44

Purchased shoes from me 2 months ago. Left me positive feedback. Then messaged me they don't fit and asked if I have smaller size, I said I dont and she said it's ok she will try wearing them with spacers.
Yesterday messaged me on eBay asking if there's someone who is looking for this size, I said I don't have such requests but she's welcome to resell them using my pictures, which she was already trying to do. Than yesterday she removed them from sale and opened SNAD case at PP!!!!! So dishonest, beware!

cynthias*bags-bargains*

iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif
iconNeg_16x16.gif

OMG this is outrageous!!! Thanks for the info and heads up! Placed on my block list since I periodically sell both.

maxmax10003

opened chargeback claim on PP in 2 months after purchase. No communication
Was this chargeback unauthorized use or SNAD?

I also wonder if she did it to some of her other sellers. You are one of the sellers for whom she did NOT leave feedback. I wonder if the other sellers who didn't get feedback from her are also victims.

Did the buyer pay with the e-check within the designated 48 hours? She did make the payment and it could have been declined for a variety of reasons, it's possible she thought she had the funds in her account. A deadbeat technically is someone who 'deliberately avoids paying debts' and she did make the effort. We'll never really know what happened on her end.

No, she's a deadbeat. She never responded to any of my messages - first that her payment went through as an e-check, and I would not mail the item until it cleared. Then, when it was first declined, I asked if she had another method of payment, no answer. PayPal said it would try again in three business days and would clear in about 10 days, but I opened a non-paying buyer action, and she still didn't answer. The payment bounced AGAIN, and still no answer. I closed the case after the requisite 4 days and never once heard from her. Therefore she is a deadbeat who screwed me over.

Is this "Do Not Pay Sellers Week" or something? Not only have sales been beyond slow, but the few I've had have been incommunicado, non-paying schmucks.
d0nz22 (0) - bid on Longchamp toward end of auction and never heard a word.

kayl995 (7) - bought the SAME Gucci shoes as the last one! Somehow, the box requiring immediate payment became unchecked, so I sent an invoice and never heard a word. Why "buy-it-now" if you don't pay????

kitneo599 (988) - sold an iPhone for my friend. Bid on it until the end of the auction. Sent invoice right away; nothing. Sent another one today, along with a message along the lines of "due to a rash of non-paying buyers, both recently and in the past week, I am letting you know that if I do not receive payment within 48 hours of when the auction ends or do not hear from you (I have had people make payment arrangements, and that is fine when you COMMUNICATE!), I will have no choice but to open a non-paying buyer action to recover my fees. This may restrict your future activity on eBay." Still no response, and clock is ticking! This is someone with nearly 1,000 feedback ratings too.

As for the 0 feedback buyers, I know some people don't want them, but some of them are my best customers. I had a buy-it-now from one this morning who paid right away and was perfect.

Reactions: cadillacclaire
Avoid this buyer: ellmick_0

I did a BIN with BO and the buyer did a BO of my asking price without the shipping fee. well this idiot had the audacity to mark the listing as payment sent and asks me to ship the item. I tried to send a payment invoice but eBay keeps giving me an error that the checkout has been disabled after 30 days yadda yadda.

Now I'm stuck playing the waiting game with this buyer. By the way, this buyer is an international but has a (FAKE) US address (I googled mapped it and Google couldn't find it). Please avoid!!!

I am hoping this buyer doesn't pay by Sunday so I can file a NPB on him. Otherwise I may be stuck giving my precious item to this scammer.

Avoid this buyer: ellmick_0

I did a BIN with BO and the buyer did a BO of my asking price without the shipping fee. well this idiot had the audacity to mark the listing as payment sent and asks me to ship the item. I tried to send a payment invoice but eBay keeps giving me an error that the checkout has been disabled after 30 days yadda yadda.

Now I'm stuck playing the waiting game with this buyer. By the way, this buyer is an international but has a (FAKE) US address (I googled mapped it and Google couldn't find it). Please avoid!!!

I am hoping this buyer doesn't pay by Sunday so I can file a NPB on him. Otherwise I may be stuck giving my precious item to this scammer.
You needn't worry about the buyer paying. She's NARU.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ellmick_0