eBay awash in "rare" bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
... but ... I don't even look at any other bags BUT Balenciaga!!! :shame: :smile: :yes: Okay ... I got "swayed" just a little a few years ago when some L/V, Chanel, Fendi ... then Chloe bags (and the 1 Jimmy Choo) made it into the Closet. I loved the style of the Chloe bags, but they are so DARN heavy ... forget it (need to pack the bottle of Aleve!). I realized that Balenciaga is really the best bag for me since it's lightweight which is exactly what I need when traveling.

Now ... I would only become a "traitor" if a Hermes Birkin were to become available for a GOOD price ... HA (like that will ever happen!).

ok, i take it back :roflmfao:
u're a true b bag girl, i'm the traitor here :shame:
just wait until an affordable birkin comes to you ha ha ha...

I want the pistachio twiggy on EBay and was set to BIN -- then I noticed that the seller does not accept PayPal and I don't do non-PayPal transactions. She wants money order, cashier's check or bank transfer and those are deal-killers for me because there is no buyer protection. Sob.

Ditto. I won't do it either, not worth the risk. That is a deal killer for me too, I don't care what bag they have and how nice it is. They could send a different bag than the one pictured and the buyer has ZERO protection except legal action which will cost much more than the bag.

... but ... I don't even look at any other bags BUT Balenciaga!!! :shame: :smile: :yes: Okay ... I got "swayed" just a little a few years ago when some L/V, Chanel, Fendi ... then Chloe bags (and the 1 Jimmy Choo) made it into the Closet. I loved the style of the Chloe bags, but they are so DARN heavy ... forget it (need to pack the bottle of Aleve!). I realized that Balenciaga is really the best bag for me since it's lightweight which is exactly what I need when traveling.

Now ... I would only become a "traitor" if a Hermes Birkin were to become available for a GOOD price ... HA (like that will ever happen!).

Ok I confess...I am betraying BB's with Chloé...I just really crave a paddy or two or three, couldn't have them during pregnancy and 1 year of my cutie because of the weight but really wanted one so badly!

Now no fear it's just a little sidestep...I still want a café day and we will see...
now the Birkin is on my list as well but only next year (big-bday:P )

there does seem to be a lot of rare b bags on ebay- which certainly makes browsing (and dreaming!) fun. I'm guessing people are doing a bit of editing to try and fund spring/summer wardrobe needs.

i'm still on the look out for a decently priced used black matelasse. fingers crossed that someone is weeding theirs!

Status
Not open for further replies.