EB First!

i love this color in a first!! congrats!
attachment.php

Thank you, everyone! I am so happy with this bag! The leather is wonderful, evenly distressed without being veiny. My steel bag was a lot smoother leather when I bought it but it actually has become more distressed over time. This one is distressed already, but still great! Kim at BalNY picked out a good one for me. The color is as intense as I wanted, and I couldn't ask for more. I'm so glad I was able to get a second chance at a bright blue. Some of you may remember my whining about not getting a FB first. This bag definitely meets my expectations.

I'll try to get more pictures if the sun ever comes out again. These pics were taken in natural midafternoon light without flash ,but it was an extremely overcast day. I'll try to get some better ones soon.

Stunning! It's a beautiful, saturated color. Those pictures should give some of the ladies still searching for French Blue some new hope -- it's amazing how similar they are, and I think I like EB a little bit better, even!

And it was so nice of you to post the comparison shot - thank you for thinking of that!

I think you're the first one on here with an EB First! Simply breathtaking. Any chance of modelling pix? :smile: & Thanks for the comparison pics with FB. They are very similar but FB is definitely 1-2 shades lighter than EB.