EB City: My First Bbag

That EB is a fine choice from the Spring/Summer 08 collection. Does anyone know if they are generally available in stores or are there waitlists for them?

I dunno about wait listing, but I walked into NM here in Atlanta about 10 days ago and picked up an EB city. No problem and it has gorgeous leather. I noticed that the Lt. Magentas (of which they had several) had the splotchy leather. I don't mean veiny....just plain splotchy!

I dunno about wait listing, but I walked into NM here in Atlanta about 10 days ago and picked up an EB city. No problem and it has gorgeous leather. I noticed that the Lt. Magentas (of which they had several) had the splotchy leather. I don't mean veiny....just plain splotchy!

hello, i am new to balenciaga, and havent seen many in-store, but from what i have seen, am inclined towards preferring the less 'veiny' types of finish/leather.
Do you think the Electric Blue fits this category?

I do think my Electric Blue has gorgeous leather. I don't think it is overly veiny, but is somewhat distressed which I like. It is overall beautiful and is not marbly or too veiny. Does this make sense?? You just really need to see them in real life and you will naturally be pulled toward the ones that really talk to you. That is how I decide which ones I love well enough to buy. I don't think I could ever buy one sight unseen. Hope this helps!