Jimmy Choo Eating My Words With A White Morgan On The Way

jmcadon, I would love to see your Nesta flats. I am not familiar with the style, but you are so right about Jimmy choo and how pretty the flats are! Oh, and I know what you mean about the strap style. After two Mahalas and a Maddy I said "No more". I love the hardware but felt I should diversify a little, then I bought the Morgan. No regrets! JC bags are really appealing to me right now(when have they not been?).

maxter, the sandals are pretty flashy, but I have never been one to shy away from away from sparkle! I love a little shine.

gris, I will be forty next year. I don't mind the question at all.I really enjoyed my thirties and I am looking forward to what my forties will surprise me with!

HubbaWubba, I purchased them on sale fron NAP also. For once I was glad I had such big feet(only pair left).

:drool:Oh wow, I can't wait to see modeling pics. Once Samantha models it, i don't know if I'll be able to wait for the next sale to get mine.

And come to think of it, since my due date would be late April, maybe a white bag would be more chic than a black one... hmmmm. Are these still available? :graucho:

No, no, no. No more shopping for me. First thing's first. I gotta break the news to hubby.:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Morgan, Samantha. If this is some maternal instinct you got going on and post some "news" in the next months, I'm writing this up!!! LOL

Bonnie, I am so happy for you! Please share with us the story of how you tell your DH the great news.

I did see a white Morgan on sale at bluefly but the price was not very good. It was around $1500.00. I ordered mine fron NAP for $960.00 I think. Hey we have plenty of time to find the perfect baby bag for you! I love tasks like this.

Haha, as for writing me up in future months for baby news, it probably won't happen. But as Stinkerbelle pointed out about DONE and NEVER....

chicbags, I did. I bought the last one which must have been the one you were adding to your cart for a few days in a row just like me:nuts: Don't worry, there is another Choo with your name on it that will torture you to the point of buying! Please post when it happens.

Thanks llson. I feel the same way. There is something really special about a Choo:love:

jmcadon, I would love to see your Nesta flats. I am not familiar with the style, but you are so right about Jimmy choo and how pretty the flats are! Oh, and I know what you mean about the strap style. After two Mahalas and a Maddy I said "No more". I love the hardware but felt I should diversify a little, then I bought the Morgan. No regrets! JC bags are really appealing to me right now(when have they not been?).

Samantha...Nesta flats. I keep forgetting I have them so I've only worn them once or twice. But I did wear them in Tahoe earlier this summer and did lots of walking and they are really comfy for thong ankle wrap flats.:yes:

Attachments

• nesta 003.jpg
    nesta 003.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 29
jmcadon, I would love to see your Nesta flats. I am not familiar with the style, but you are so right about Jimmy choo and how pretty the flats are!

Samantha...Nesta flats. I keep forgetting I have them so I've only worn them once or twice. But I did wear them in Tahoe earlier this summer and did lots of walking and they are really comfy for thong ankle wrap flats.:yes:

jmcadon and samantha! you two both must have tall long legs! i only wish i could wear beautiful flats like those! i'm too short and stubby and they would only make me look more so! :sad: but they are beautiful shoes!!