Earrings ??

I got mine pierced when I was 4 and thus never understood the jealousy from all my friends who weren't allowed to get theirs done until they were 18!!

The only jewelry I wear now are earrings. Just one in each ear.

I know this thread is old, but it's so much fun! I had my ears pierced, at the doctor's, when I was six or seven. Eventually, I added six more holes in my left ear, one cartilege and a daith piercing. That was back in the mid '90's. I had my "first" set of holes stretched to a 10g size. Now, I have everything out except for a diamond stud, and the daith, which I left in, and the two original holes. I have an earring fetish, and no, it never seems to diminish or get satisfied!

I just have one hole per ear.
I was first pierced when I was 5. My aunts, and several family members said "If god wants her to have another hole in her head, he would have put it there." My mother is one of my few relatives on her side of the family with pierced ears, and she didn't get them until she was 16. But my mother fortunately gave in to the combined pleading of myself, my best friend, and (most importantly) my best friend's parents. Of course, for my fifth birthday - all of my friends and cousins gave me earrings!

Earrings are the one piece of jewelry I always wear. I love all sizes and shapes - but I hate the stretched look. Not the "I put stretchers in" holes, but the ears you see on Women of a Certain Age. Stretched beyond endurance, almost to the ripping point. *shudder*
I own a mix of pierced and clip on earrings (some of them my grandmother's screwbacks!) I carefully balance what I wear, so that if I am going to be wearing heavy earrings at any point, the next couple of days, I wear studs or clip-ons.

I got my ears pierced with I was 13. I got a second hole in each ear when I was in college, but I have let those close up.

I wore clip ons when I wore big heavy earrings, but I don't wear that style any more.

Had mine pierced when I was about 10 I think? They got infected a few times... had to have them redone. I think I'm allergic to most metals though... anything but gold seems to make me itchy and even pussy (gross!) if I don't take them out... so I just rarely wear them now! Can't be bothered.