E/W discountinued

Shucks! I was saving up for a beige or seasonal coloured one.
i was told a few months ago they don't make them in seasonal colors any more, just black and beige (beige is htf).
Got an email from Miriam, SA from NM today and she also said in that email that the E/W flap will be discontinued.
wow that sucks. saw it coming though since it's so much cheaper than the m/l but nearly the same size.

this is a sad news. I am planning to get this in black/shw instead of the M/L. I just found out that the Mini flap is being discontinued too, I called around and located one from Chanel NY. I will be getting it in Caviar/SHW. Sigh I should have gotten an east west way sooner..

Yes, both the mini and the e/w flaps will be discontinued soon - the only applies to the classic black color. My SA told me that they will still have the mini flap in the seasonal colors, but just not in black. She told me that they won't get more stock of the black mini, they are just going to sell whatever they have left in inventory and that's it.

yeah, since they opened i saw this bag in cream, black and (the one i really love the most!) in pink, in patent leather.
maybe it's just the last time they make this bag.
anyway i think i'll be in milan next week, i can ask for news to my SA!