E/W discountinued

Yes this would be perfect is someone can because its a sales person that told me this line is not available anymore so I hope she just didn't know or recognize the name of the bag ...This is really my dream bag!

Yes this would be perfect is someone can because its a sales person that told me this line is not available anymore so I hope she just didn't know or recognize the name of the bag ...This is really my dream bag!

What did you tell the SA? Did you have the ref number with you? The E/W flap is called baguette in France.

no I just asked about the price and also if it was available she told me there is no continuity to this line after that I asked about GST AND PST she told me we don't have any classical bag in this store, this was in galerie lafayette.

I just purchased the East West or Baguette ...many stores in NYC still have it. Bergdorf Goodman has it, Bloomindales. However, I called Chanel on 57th street. THey said it's part of the Classic collection. Definitely not discontinued and they are getting a shipment of Classics in October and will have it then.