Dying to get these, but are they still in existence?

UPDATE: the SA from the Horatio St. boutique called, and said that the heel on the left shoe is defective, which is why they still have it, so she'd rather not sell it to me :sad:. the worst part is that they won't be getting this style in for at least another TWO MONTHS :wtf::crybaby:. so she said to fax her the customer agreement form anyway, and she'll put me on the waitlist for it and when they get new stock i'll be guaranteed a pair. i'm thinking of going to Manhattan for Thanksgiving anyway, so maybe i can ask her to hold it for me until i get there and see it in real life :shrugs:

Good luck and hope you get yours soon.

Just be aware that some CL heels have a sharp curve on the shoes. My Decolletes were like that and even though they were only 4", the curve made it hard to walk on compared to my other CL shoes and 4" Manolos.

In the end, I asked the shoemaker to cut the heel (they managed to remove 6mm) and that made a huge difference. Now my Decolletes are super comfy!

Just be aware that some CL heels have a sharp curve on the shoes. My Decolletes were like that and even though they were only 4", the curve made it hard to walk on compared to my other CL shoes and 4" Manolos.

yeah i noticed that when i tried on a pair of Louboutins at Toronto's Holt Renfrew. oh well, i'll see how i fare in them, and if all else fails, i'll do what you did :P!

^aw, i was so excited when it sounded like you were just about to get them. i hope you get a chance to see them in irl over thanksgiving. they are really hot.
btw, did you also try calling the CL boutique on madison in ny? they might have it though i didn't check.

Hi, I just saw them in a size 6 today at Holt Renfrew in black leather though ($700 CDN) if you're interested. I'm trying to get them in a size 5 and I'm normally a 5 so we'll see if they fit.

Hi, I just saw them in a size 6 today at Holt Renfrew in black leather though ($700 CDN) if you're interested. I'm trying to get them in a size 5 and I'm normally a 5 so we'll see if they fit.

which Holt Renfrew? i was at the Bloor St one on Saturday and i didn't see it. but anyway i need a 5.5. because the SA in Manhattan said that they're so steep that your feet will slide forward in the shoe, so you should go down 1/2 a size.

THOSE ARE THE SHOES I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 5 inch heels only.

By the way, the Lova shoes are 5 inches. They might be sold out now.... Should have gotten those. I'm just so ambivilant on leopard print! :hysteric:

Attachments

• louboutinf06.jpg
    louboutinf06.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 48
which Holt Renfrew? i was at the Bloor St one on Saturday and i didn't see it. but anyway i need a 5.5. because the SA in Manhattan said that they're so steep that your feet will slide forward in the shoe, so you should go down 1/2 a size.

Yes they are super steep but still don't go down half a size: the width will be very uncomfortable.

Good luck!