dvf sizing

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I am so mad at myself for not pre-ordering the dvf dress I really wanted and now they don't have my size (6). I tried on a couple of dvf dresses in a store last weekend and in those styles the 8 was too big... Do you think the same will apply to the dress I want? I found a substitute but I am afraid the coloring will be too loud. So first -these are the dress styles that were too big in 8

and this is the one I want

But they don't have 6, only 8

Do you think I should order this other color of the dress or do you think this is very loud (I think I would feel uncomfortable with that but maybe in the spring everyone will be wearing this color and I will blend in?

The dress I am looking for is not even on dvf.com but I found another dress there (as opposed to saks where I was looking and hoping to get the 100 gift card). I like these

Which do you like better - one of these or the orange? Or do you think I could get the first one in 8?

i actually find dvf one of the most inconsistent brands i've ever bought - at one point i had dresses in P, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 that all fit (at the same time) :noggin:

i actually find dvf one of the most inconsistent brands i've ever bought - at one point i had dresses in P, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 that all fit (at the same time) :noggin:

I'm totally the same way w/ DVF! for some reason my closet is filled with 0, 2, 4, 6 all of which fit me perfect :shrugs: I'm usually a consistent size 2...