dust covers

misscile

Jan 25, 2006
does anyone know where i can find high quality dust covers for sale? what do you guys use for storage of handbags that don't come with their own dust covers but you want to preserve well?

does anyone know where i can find high quality dust covers for sale? what do you guys use for storage of handbags that don't come with their own dust covers but you want to preserve well?

YES, there are quality handbag dust covers on the market by the end of September. They are patented and awesome! You will love them. They will be available in Nordstroms, neiman marcus and Saks...not to mention online! They are called Mia Cotone Luxury Handbag Dust Covers...watch for them - you won't be disappointed!

The pillowcase is a nice economic option!
Smart thinking!

I never keep a "stored" bag out of it's dust cover, so if I buy a bag that doesn't come with a dust bag, I make my own. I sew alot, so I always have fabric remnants around the house. They are so simple to make: two pieces of fabric sewn together on three sides, fold the top unsewn side over and sew along that edge, then run a cord through it as a drawstring. You can get really creative! (I also make reuseable grocery bags! Make great gifts!!)
Of course, it's much easier if you have a sewing machine....

I still like the pillowcase idea!

Last edited:
Honestly, I use pillowcases and the big ones I get from NAP with every order. They are free/cheap and work super well. The nice part about the pillow cases is that when they get really dusty, you can wash them!

YES, there are quality handbag dust covers on the market by the end of September. They are patented and awesome! You will love them. They will be available in Nordstroms, neiman marcus and Saks...not to mention online! They are called Mia Cotone Luxury Handbag Dust Covers...watch for them - you won't be disappointed!
Are you the supplier for Mia Cotone?

Pillowcases are great; I do that, too. Plain white ones are all right, but I like pretty or interesting fabrics.

For one of my clutches that would swim away in a pillowcase, I used a pouch I recently bought (if I were any kind of handy with a sewing needle, I would sew my own like Cooper).

Attachments

• Finnish Animals pouch.jpg
    Finnish Animals pouch.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,037