Duped and Didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry to hear that, how disappointing! It is frustrating to spend thousands on something that you find out is not authentic. I know how you feel. I've been much luckier lately with authentic bags, but you can never be too careful. Please post pictures when you're feeling up to it, I'd really like to see the bag.:heart:

Wow. Who was the seller? Do you remember?
I think we can all learn a lot from that experience.
The other day I received a mail from a replica maker (for some reason they have my email address - don't ask me how, but I read their mails to 'educate' myself) and they had a green croc Birkin that had me totally fooled. There was just one very small detail that would possibly give away the fake but if I hadn't known that it was from a faker, I would have been fooled (there were no detail shots in that mail).

That's TERRIBLE! Tell us, when you can, how they figured it--so that we don't all suffer the same! Man! This just makes me more determined to buy from the boutique!

I'm so sorry.....please let us hear the whole story so all of us can learn from this. I got scammed once (not H items) and have never forgotten it. Luckily I filed a claim and received a fraction...and I mean a fraction...of what I lost..but at least the scammer was prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.