Duomo crossbodybag

roxi88

O.G.
Jan 16, 2009
Does someone own this bag? In the area, where I live, I see a lot of LV, but this bag never.
I saw only one youtubevideo. Perhaps it depends on the area, perhaps this bag is not a success.

I have the Duomo cross body bag and I love it. It's big enough to hold a lot, yet still stays close to the body. I also find the strap to be very comfortable. I agree that I don't think this is a very popular bag. Might have something to do with the price. I've been buying bags that I want to keep for a long time lately, so felt the function was worth the price to me.

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
I have the Duomo cross body bag and I love it. It's big enough to hold a lot, yet still stays close to the body. I also find the strap to be very comfortable. I agree that I don't think this is a very popular bag. Might have something to do with the price. I've been buying bags that I want to keep for a long time lately, so felt the function was worth the price to me.
Can you fit an iPad in this?

I love the Duomo crossbody, I want this bag , I hope it's still available in late summer. Does any one know the drop length for crossbody? I hope it's at least 22 inches.