Duomo crossbodybag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does someone own this bag? In the area, where I live, I see a lot of LV, but this bag never.
    I saw only one youtubevideo. Perhaps it depends on the area, perhaps this bag is not a success.

2. I have the Duomo cross body bag and I love it. It's big enough to hold a lot, yet still stays close to the body. I also find the strap to be very comfortable. I agree that I don't think this is a very popular bag. Might have something to do with the price. I've been buying bags that I want to keep for a long time lately, so felt the function was worth the price to me.

LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  3. Can you fit an iPad in this?

4. Easily, and a lot more

Cheekyrn1 likes this.
  5. I love the Duomo crossbody, I want this bag , I hope it's still available in late summer. Does any one know the drop length for crossbody? I hope it's at least 22 inches.

6. I have this bag an lovveeeee it! It can seriously fit so much. I also think it's weird that they seem to be nowhere - very few videos and reviews.

7. I live in Los Angeles and it doesn't seem to be popular here either.