Books & Music DubStep

I just checked out your blog, that Bassnectar picture is awesome!! The vibes look great. The scene here in So Cal is getting worse by the day :sad:
Electronic music and concerts are too "trendy" here right now, and the vibes are being destroyed by the wrong crowd... So sad and different from what they used to be a couple of years ago. Ridiculous things, like tagging, random fighting, girls wearing bras and underwear shamelessly. It really depresses me!

Yes, I hate how everyone tries to incorporate EDM type stuff into their music now? Black eyed peas?!?! Will.I.Am was at a .."concert" I attended and he was horrible!!

For the last bunch of years, I find that house/trance/electro is basically all I can listen to. I'd say 90% of the music I listen to is that, and I have to get it on internet radio (I like the Alteredstates channel best) or Youtube... that's a great site, thanks Charles!

Just saw Rusko 2 weeks back or so for the 2nd time. SO awesome. He's hitting the Seattle area up again for Identity Festival, which will be in multiple cities toward the end of August/Early September...definitely awesome acts to check out!

Thanks to this thread, I knew about this music before DH. Apparently someone at work introduced him to it and now he loves to make them laugh doing his version of the "salmon dance?"

I am reviving this thread! I was curious to find out if anyone had the same musical taste. All I listen to is Dubstep. Has been this way for years, before all this mainstream stuff popped up! I am particularly in love with Zeds Dead.

Does anyone go to EDC or Ultra or the like? I try to get to all the EDM festivals.

I am reviving this thread! I was curious to find out if anyone had the same musical taste. All I listen to is Dubstep. Has been this way for years, before all this mainstream stuff popped up! I am particularly in love with Zeds Dead.

Does anyone go to EDC or Ultra or the like? I try to get to all the EDM festivals.

I went to EDC 2 years ago, before it moved to Las Vegas. So much fun! You should go if you haven't been! Which ones have you been to?!

Going to Coachella this year...not an EDM festival but a music festival but a few EDM artists will be there (Swedish house mafia, Kaskade, Avicii, Alesso, and more!)

I love dubstep, house, trance you name it, used to go to EDC & Monster Massive. Just saw Deadmau5 a few months ago pretty good show. Skrillex is my new love at the moment.

I'm not a really huge huge fan of dubstep, but I love all other EDM - house, trance, drum and bass, etc. Whenever I think of dubstep, I think it sounds like "womp womp womp womp." :P