D'Trick handbag or clutch???? i cant decide!!!

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
hey everyone! i really want a D'trick bag they are TDF! i just dont know whether to get the clutch with pearls or handbag!?!?! the handbag would be more practical and i could use it in the day but the clutch is just soo pretty with the pearls!!! help!!!:nuts:

I'm practical and I would like bags I can use a lot of. However, I still think it still boils down to you. If you really like the cluth and can justify the purchase, I say go for it. ;)

I'm practical and I would like bags I can use a lot of. However, I still think it still boils down to you. If you really like the cluth and can justify the purchase, I say go for it. ;)

Same here! I'd go for the handbag myself because you can use it everyday (evening bags get fewer uses, I find), but if that clutch really speaks to you, then get it, because if you don't, you'll keep thinking about it.

personally, i'm with Chrystalline & Mayday on this one, when i was looking for a d'trick, i really felt that the clutch might been a little too small. (but that's because i carry too many things with me) it's really down to personal preference i guess.

nonetheless, i noticed that some of those d'tricks on ebay are really high ($925 for a d'trick by some seller?! whoa!). anyway sabine's boutique has 2 d'tricks at the moment - the handbag (Christian Dior Handbags D'Trick Patent Calf Leather White & Black VMR44471) and the clutch (Christian Dior Handbags SMALL D'Trick Patent Calf Leather White with Plaid Fabric PDG41470). and since sabine gives special discounts to board members, i think her prices would be a better bargain than ebay's i guess.

heh, luva pug, if you do purchase from sabine's, don't forget to mention that you're from TPF, extra discounts for us members! ;)

she's a member of the board too, under the name "Iwan", so you might want to PM her.

I recently had to decide between two items; despite the fact the one would be more practical, and everyone else liked it, I really liked the other better, so i got that ;) So just get what you really like :yes:

or get both!

Although... here is a handbag with pearls

1144529149591_DSC04915.JPG

eBay: DIOR PRINCE OF WALES D TRICK PEARLS HANDBAG $1570 PURSE (item 140061634061 end time Jan-04-07 15:27:59 PST)