Dry Oil Spray . . .

Jan 28, 2007
Does anyone ever use dry oil spray? What kind? What does it do? How do you like it? What else can you tell me about it? I am curious but not sure if I want to purchase... thanks! :smile:

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Bon Jovi Blvd.
I've used different dry oil sprays over the years and am currently using one by Avon's Skin So Soft and quite like it. I spray it mainly on my legs.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I've used a few different kinds. It works really well if you spray it on after a shower. It's just like putting on regular body oil, but less messy.

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I use chanel no. 5's dry spray on oil....I like that it disappears quickly but for moisturization I think that lotions are better....

There is one by Fresh...sake something or other and I hear great things about it. I think that the dry oil is a good and quick-on the go- spray with less mess.

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
I use a variety from an etailer - madcitysue at etsy.com. I put them on immediately after shower when I don't feel like lotion. My current fave is Satsuma.

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Bliss has a great one with a lemon scent. I also like Neutrogena (sp?). I think the dry oil sprays are great. You sking is so soft after using them.

DlkinVegas

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
The only I have tried is Paula Begoun's. It left my skin silky soft but the natural vanilla scent was too strong for me. If the scent wasnt as strong I would buy & use it regularly.

DlkinVegas

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
It never stained my clothes, just make sure you use it sparingly & wait a few minutes before you get dressed. Dry oils are not a good idea if you have or are prone to body breakouts.

Purses

Feb 24, 2007
I've used it and it is nice, but after some time, I found it does not do the same job as a moisturizer.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I use it in the the summer when my skin is less likely to be dry. I rarely have dry skin problems unless it is the middle of winter, and even that never happened until I was over 30, so something less moisturizing in the warm months is ideal for me.