Dry Oil Spray . . .

Jan 28, 2007
Does anyone ever use dry oil spray? What kind? What does it do? How do you like it? What else can you tell me about it? I am curious but not sure if I want to purchase... thanks! :smile:

I've used different dry oil sprays over the years and am currently using one by Avon's Skin So Soft and quite like it. I spray it mainly on my legs.

I use chanel no. 5's dry spray on oil....I like that it disappears quickly but for moisturization I think that lotions are better....

There is one by Fresh...sake something or other and I hear great things about it. I think that the dry oil is a good and quick-on the go- spray with less mess.

The only I have tried is Paula Begoun's. It left my skin silky soft but the natural vanilla scent was too strong for me. If the scent wasnt as strong I would buy & use it regularly.

I use it in the the summer when my skin is less likely to be dry. I rarely have dry skin problems unless it is the middle of winter, and even that never happened until I was over 30, so something less moisturizing in the warm months is ideal for me.