Dry hands

My favorites are the Neutrogena Norwegian formula & Aveda Hand Relief. My hands get really dry in the winter (cracked knuckles, bleeding) and these are the only two that help that.

I have very sensitive skin that becomes scaly if it's too dry. I haven't had any problems though since using Bath and Body Works' Lay It On Thick shea body cream every morning and night, and whenever my hands feel dry. I would also recommend getting special moisturizing mitts or something to wear at night, too if your hands are that dry. Good luck!

I have dry hands, too, and they used to split and crack in wintertime even though I would always reapply moisturizer after washing. Finally, I've found three remedies that work for me:

1.) Desert Essence Organics Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream. I found it at my local co-op, and it has a delicious but not overpowering scent. The first ingredient is aloe leaf instead of water, which I think makes a difference.

2.) I also like Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Hand Cream. It's fragrance free, which is good for sensitive types.

3.) At nighttime, I apply two drops of argan oil to each hand and massage it in. It's like turning the clock back on my hands, and they are so soft in the morning.

Anyone else tried argan oil on their hands?

I alway carry a tube of Bath & Body Works hand cream on me, especially during the cold winter months. I do wash my hands quite often, so I don't really care whether they're cheap or expensive handcream. But Aveeno body lotion are very moisturizing and could make a huge difference on dry skin. I'm keeping my eyes out for Aveeno to go on sale!

I have dry hands, too, and they used to split and crack in wintertime even though I would always reapply moisturizer after washing. Finally, I've found three remedies that work for me:

1.) Desert Essence Organics Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream. I found it at my local co-op, and it has a delicious but not overpowering scent. The first ingredient is aloe leaf instead of water, which I think makes a difference.

2.) I also like Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Hand Cream. It's fragrance free, which is good for sensitive types.

3.) At nighttime, I apply two drops of argan oil to each hand and massage it in. It's like turning the clock back on my hands, and they are so soft in the morning.

Anyone else tried argan oil on their hands?
I haven't, but I'm going to use it tonight on my very dry hands!

My nail tech recommends mixing a little olive oil into your hand and/or body lotion if you have really dry skin. She also said if you have cuticle oil (like CND solar oil, etc), you can also mix a little of that into your lotion.

One of my favorite hand lotions is Gold Bond Ultimate. It's 100% non-greasy, so I can apply it and go on with my day without any greasy after feel. It seems to last through a few hand washes for me also. It doesn't have a great girly smell or anything; it just has kind of a fresh smell that's very light...which I guess is good, because it won't interfere with or cover up the scent of your perfume.

Bath & Body Works also has these great gel gloves in the True Blue Spa line. They have olive oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E infused into them and they work really well...I have a pair, and so does my bf! They work even better if you apply hand lotion and wear the gloves overnight to bed. They also make footie-type socks like this, and I love them too.

I agree- Gold Bond is amazing, and so is Eucerin.

My nail tech recommends mixing a little olive oil into your hand and/or body lotion if you have really dry skin. She also said if you have cuticle oil (like CND solar oil, etc), you can also mix a little of that into your lotion.

One of my favorite hand lotions is Gold Bond Ultimate. It's 100% non-greasy, so I can apply it and go on with my day without any greasy after feel. It seems to last through a few hand washes for me also. It doesn't have a great girly smell or anything; it just has kind of a fresh smell that's very light...which I guess is good, because it won't interfere with or cover up the scent of your perfume.

Bath & Body Works also has these great gel gloves in the True Blue Spa line. They have olive oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E infused into them and they work really well...I have a pair, and so does my bf! They work even better if you apply hand lotion and wear the gloves overnight to bed. They also make footie-type socks like this, and I love them too.

I am currently using the Jack Black Industrial hand salve. I also have an Avon product that I have yet to try. The best hand cream that I have ever used was made by Clinique. It was a Clinique Women's product. I can't remeber the name of it. It was something hand . . . glove. It is no longer sold in stores, but it used to be available on their website. Kiehl's creme de corps is good also, but it does not seem to be as think as it used to be.

I'm currently using AHAVA water hand lotion. I've also used Ahava dermud and I really like how they moisturize. I also love how they don't leave a 'haze' over my nails. They are super shiny after applying it.

The only 'con' is that the smell is not the best.. kinda reminds me of an old lady? lol I wish they would make them unscented.