Dry Desert Blueberry...

1. So I am clutching my new Blueberry Day and it's gorgeous..but so, so parched-feeling! I spent a good hour twisting and smushing it (Prison Break was on, so it was like a stress ball) earlier this week and it helped a bit, but the bag just feels so dry and sort of thick. Not like the B-Bag leather I love at all. Is it just not a great leather or is there some great product I should put on it? I just ordered the full LMB stuff...will that help?

2. Sounds like she needs some moisturizer! Goat skin (leather) gets dry just like your skin does. I think the LMB will help.

3. Yes, the LMB products will make a difference in the feel of the leather and give it a "drink." Congrats on the new Day bag! I just got a black one and really love the leather on mine. :love:

4. We're supposed to twist and smoosh the bags? Whats the benefit of that? Bags arent supposed to be this much work!:confused1:

5. They are like husbands. I have to twist and smoosh my man at least twice a day.

I'd be scared to be so rough with my bag though.

6. i never did this for my oldeer bags until '04.
    but i did this for my magenta, and it's GREAT how much changes you can see my massaging and twisting!
    it made the leather's more vintage and old look! :P

7. :roflmfao::graucho:

8. Stylefly:
    That is exactly how my blueberry day is - I spent last night massing lubriderm and scrunching (also while watchin tv) and it does feel better but still looks pretty veiny.

Let me know how yours progresses.

9. i massaged by hand on and off all day using the apple conditioner. It really really made a difference. I just little parts on and off. until it was terrific. mine seemed really thirsty too and almost chalky film like until I did this

10. LMB will definetely help. I have this problem from time to time with my ink city and cornflower first. I use the moisturizer (2 coats) and after that the pre-treatment )2 coats) and the bags are so soft and smushy after this, it's incredible.

11. I love to condition & massage my bags but I won't squish, scrunch or twist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice