Dry Desert Blueberry...

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
So I am clutching my new Blueberry Day and it's gorgeous..but so, so parched-feeling! I spent a good hour twisting and smushing it (Prison Break was on, so it was like a stress ball) earlier this week and it helped a bit, but the bag just feels so dry and sort of thick. Not like the B-Bag leather I love at all. Is it just not a great leather or is there some great product I should put on it? I just ordered the full LMB stuff...will that help?

Yes, the LMB products will make a difference in the feel of the leather and give it a "drink." Congrats on the new Day bag! I just got a black one and really love the leather on mine. :love:

Stylefly:
That is exactly how my blueberry day is - I spent last night massing lubriderm and scrunching (also while watchin tv) and it does feel better but still looks pretty veiny.

Let me know how yours progresses.

i massaged by hand on and off all day using the apple conditioner. It really really made a difference. I just little parts on and off. until it was terrific. mine seemed really thirsty too and almost chalky film like until I did this

LMB will definetely help. I have this problem from time to time with my ink city and cornflower first. I use the moisturizer (2 coats) and after that the pre-treatment )2 coats) and the bags are so soft and smushy after this, it's incredible.