Driving myself crazy: Which one? Bond st bb pink, Saintonge mono pink or heart wave black

Which bag to buy?

• New wave heartbag black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saintonge mono rose poudre

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Bond st bb pink

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Thanks learn2love! Great point and the magnetic in store I found it ok but I watched a YouTube where they said once you fill things up the magnetic button is not that strong and if you fill it, it won’t close

I have the bond street in regular size. The magnetic closure is secure enough for me. I think i watched the same video in youtube as theirs only few who made a review. But you need to check their whats in my bond street bag to see how much they put inside, I saw someone who put tons and maybe thats the reason why the flap closure won't stay close. And thats like 2yrs ago. I love mine in bordeaux. GLD

Reactions: Bumbles
I wouldn’t get any of the 3 you mentioned as you make great points with the cons. What about the Clapton? I’m eyeing that one but don’t feel I NEED it as my Pallas BB is the same function.

I wouldn’t get any of the 3 you mentioned as you make great points with the cons. What about the Clapton? I’m eyeing that one but don’t feel I NEED it as my Pallas BB is the same function.
I saw that one but not fond of the metal clasp thing. I guess it’s a tough one aye. All bags will have pros and cons, I just need to figure out what are deal breakers for me and go from there. First world probs I know!!! Thanks for your suggestions though

Reactions: Loulouuk
I have the bond street in regular size. The magnetic closure is secure enough for me. I think i watched the same video in youtube as theirs only few who made a review. But you need to check their whats in my bond street bag to see how much they put inside, I saw someone who put tons and maybe thats the reason why the flap closure won't stay close. And thats like 2yrs ago. I love mine in bordeaux. GLD
Yes I think that’s the YouTube video I watched coz not many of them out there

It sounds like you’re not crazy about any of them? Maybe wait or find something that you love and that you find more pros than cons.
If I had to pick from your list I would pick bond st but personally I don’t agree with your cons for this bag.

It sounds like you’re not crazy about any of them? Maybe wait or find something that you love and that you find more pros than cons.
If I had to pick from your list I would pick bond st but personally I don’t agree with your cons for this bag.
I am fond of all of them but think I’ve been reading too much on this forum, searching and YouTubing so I have over thought it. I have decided to take a step back and go into store again and start from the beginning and see which on every makes my heart sing and love it when I try it on. I know it sounds like I don’t like any of them but I do. I know their all different bags and theoretically can be used for different things and purposes but for now I just want to treat myself to one first! Hope that makes more sense. Thanks for your comments though.

Thanks everyone for all your comments. Good or bad, I really appreciate all of them and they are all useful. The only thing that really surprised me was that not a single person that owns the new wave heart bag jumped in to say yes it’s wonderful for ....... as they have it?! I know a handful of people bought it as I saw their reveal but no comments. Anyway, I do really like my choices, regardless of the cons and I will think about which one I like best and make a decision soon. Will post my reveal once I have made up my mind. Thanks again!! ❤️